Zirh Scrub

4.7

on 5/9/2004 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's a clear gel, but once applied to the face, you can feel the granules. I've experienced no breakouts. This product gives my beloved Origins Swept Clean scrub a run for its money. The clean spicy citrus scent is not overwhelming, but it does smell masculine. Itís decently priced for the amount of product. I recommend this for people who have non-sensitive, normal to oily skin.

Update 6/04: I still like this product, but the packaging leaves little to be desired. I dropped the tube in the shower, and it hit at an angle that caused a puncture and product started oozing. Needless to say I had to transfer it to another container. I may have to reconsider purchasing this again. continued >>

on 12/7/2003 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great for a sensitive and oily and acne prone skin like me. The beads are too small to see. Smells light . Not so expensive. So effective. No irritation. No reason to dislike this. I used a sample. I'll buy this.

on 3/31/2003 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, this is supposed to be for men and the scent is unmistakably for men to use, but man, this stuff is awesome! Had a NARS makeover by a national artist recently and he commented on the smoothness of my skin, thanks to this scrub. $14.50 buys you a 3.4 oz tube that I keep in my shower and use once or twice a week. I have oily skin that definitely needs exfoliation at least once a week, and this does not make my skin irritated. (I'm quite sensitive to scrubs). And it's gentle, not jagged harsh scrub particles. A little is all you need though - too much may overexfoliate your skin. Love it!