Zirh Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

on 12/1/2006 2:13:00 AM

Well, I'm a chick and I'm going to write a review about this anyway!

I bought this for my ex-BF (when we were still together) and used to sneak some of it for myself. It's a sort of gel with the finest little scrub particles I've ever experienced. It's just gritty enough to be satisfying, but so gentle too. Has a zingy scent that's strong but won't make your eyes water or anything (and men seem to prefer strongly-scented products for whatever reason. Makes them feel manlier I guess) and washes off cleanly. Expensive, but a nice gift for the man in your life :) My only beef is that it comes in an aluminum tube--stylish but not practical.

on 8/7/2006 11:26:00 AM

Ladies, please stop writing reviews for this product. Yes, i know zirh scrub isn't working all that fabulously for you!!! However, we're talking MEN'S skincare here!! So when you write reviews that have like 2 or 3 lippies because you didn't like the product,.... its because you're a WOMAN. Giving negative reviews for no reason on a mens skincare product can be misleading to readers, so please don't. I for one am a man, and I love zirh's scrub. It's not too harsh on my skin, and leaves my complexion polished. Thank you zirh.

My boyfriend *finally* agreed to try something other than Lever 2000 on his face when I brought this home. All I can say is "smooth". I also noticed that when he shaves, he stays smooth longer since starting this (and a few other products- but this was the catalyst).

This I can only review from vicarious experience. My boyfriend uses Zirh's entire line and this has got to be his favorite product. It has nice little smooth grains in it and smells simply delish. He alternates this with Clean a few times a week and his skin feels nice and smooth afterwards. He uses this in the shower after a few minutes of steam because he says it seems to get the softened ded skin cells off better that way. A+.

on 6/30/2003 11:56:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but my face got irrtated and skinned. I had three weeks to recover from it...too bad.

I bought this for the brother, and I decided to give it a try. Man, I dont know if I was having a good skin day or what, but my skin was silky and smooth like a baby. Very diff from any other scrub I've ever tried. At first I was like "where are the scrubbing granules?". But then I began to feel them, they are soo fine and gentle (yet still effective), its unbelievable. Im not crazy about the smell at all, but I dont care, it's still awesome.

on 5/21/2003 5:41:00 PM

ow! this scrub hurts my face! i guess i just have very sensitive skin since everyone else thinks its gentle. i got out of the shower after using it and my face was all red and irritated :(

on 12/15/2002 4:01:00 PM

I really like this scrub. It is not too harsh and does not dry out my skin. I love Zirh packaging. The metal tubes and containers wear and travel well, plus they look so clean.