Zirh Scrub

No Image

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of the Zirh range. What I love about their products is that a little goes a very long way. This is true for Zirh Scrub. The tube is packed with the stuff and you only need to use the smallest amount. The scrubs I've used in the past have been fairly abrasive, but Zirh Scrub is fine and gentle, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed (not like an open wound). There's something about Zirh; it's just a pleasure to use. It's the only range that I can say I've definitely noticed a difference to how my skin looks. I only use scrub a few times a week (as per the directions on the tube) and that's fine. I'd also like to mention that I love the smell of this. It has a lovely earthy/musky smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a male with sensitive/oily/acne-prone skin. This is, by far, the best scrub I've ever used. It smells very manly and I love the texture of it. It comes out in a gel form and then when you apply it to your face you can feel the very fine granulated sugar particles that scrub your face with absolute precision. After two uses my complextion was really glowing and much smoother. I highly recommend this product!

on 8/7/2006 11:26:00 AM

Ladies, please stop writing reviews for this product. Yes, i know zirh scrub isn't working all that fabulously for you!!! However, we're talking MEN'S skincare here!! So when you write reviews that have like 2 or 3 lippies because you didn't like the product,.... its because you're a WOMAN. Giving negative reviews for no reason on a mens skincare product can be misleading to readers, so please don't. I for one am a man, and I love zirh's scrub. It's not too harsh on my skin, and leaves my complexion polished. Thank you zirh.

I tried this from a sample but this is a very nice scrub. Wasn't too harsh and didn't break me out at all and I have very sensitive skin. It feels nice and the scent is nice too. Highly Recommend it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My husband and I both love this scrub. What a rush! It smells phenom, and the grit particles are fine and regularly shaped, which makes for the best possible result. This is neither the most expensive scrub out there nor the cheapest, but for the money, it is one of the better scrubs I have tried. Also, it smells far more expensive than it is ($14.50 USD). I will warn that my face is very oily and can withstand far more exfoliation than most women's skin. So for those ladies whose skin doesn't need that much babying or fragile care, I would highly recommend this. Of course, most men could use this product, and would probably love it.

on 5/9/2004 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's a clear gel, but once applied to the face, you can feel the granules. I've experienced no breakouts. This product gives my beloved Origins Swept Clean scrub a run for its money. The clean spicy citrus scent is not overwhelming, but it does smell masculine. Itís decently priced for the amount of product. I recommend this for people who have non-sensitive, normal to oily skin.

Update 6/04: I still like this product, but the packaging leaves little to be desired. I dropped the tube in the shower, and it hit at an angle that caused a puncture and product started oozing. Needless to say I had to transfer it to another container. I may have to reconsider purchasing this again. continued >>

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My husband and I both love this scrub. What a rush! It smells phenom, and the grit particles are fine and regularly shaped, which makes for the best possible result. This is neither the most expensive scrub out there nor the cheapest, but for the money, it is one of the best scrubs I have tried. Also, it smells far more expensive than it is ($14.50 USD). I will warn that my face is very oily and can withstand far more exfoliation than most women's skin. So for those ladies whose skin doesn't need that much babying or fragile care, I would highly recommend this. Of course, most men could use this product, and would probably love it.

If you need something super gentle yet still very effective, I would recommend ORIGINS NEVER A DULL MOMENT as one of the best exfoliators and a truly great value for the money, though slightly more expensive. It is excellent (not gritty; uses enzymes to dissolve and exfoliate dead skin cells). I am giving it a shout out here because I don't think many MUAers are aware of it. It only has 3 reviews at the moment, but all are 5 lippie, 100% repurchase. continued >>

on 12/7/2003 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great for a sensitive and oily and acne prone skin like me. The beads are too small to see. Smells light . Not so expensive. So effective. No irritation. No reason to dislike this. I used a sample. I'll buy this.

This I can only review from vicarious experience. My boyfriend uses Zirh's entire line and this has got to be his favorite product. It has nice little smooth grains in it and smells simply delish. He alternates this with Clean a few times a week and his skin feels nice and smooth afterwards. He uses this in the shower after a few minutes of steam because he says it seems to get the softened ded skin cells off better that way. A+.

I bought this for the brother, and I decided to give it a try. Man, I dont know if I was having a good skin day or what, but my skin was silky and smooth like a baby. Very diff from any other scrub I've ever tried. At first I was like "where are the scrubbing granules?". But then I began to feel them, they are soo fine and gentle (yet still effective), its unbelievable. Im not crazy about the smell at all, but I dont care, it's still awesome.