Zirh Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

on 8/7/2006 11:26:00 AM

Ladies, please stop writing reviews for this product. Yes, i know zirh scrub isn't working all that fabulously for you!!! However, we're talking MEN'S skincare here!! So when you write reviews that have like 2 or 3 lippies because you didn't like the product,.... its because you're a WOMAN. Giving negative reviews for no reason on a mens skincare product can be misleading to readers, so please don't. I for one am a man, and I love zirh's scrub. It's not too harsh on my skin, and leaves my complexion polished. Thank you zirh.

This I can only review from vicarious experience. My boyfriend uses Zirh's entire line and this has got to be his favorite product. It has nice little smooth grains in it and smells simply delish. He alternates this with Clean a few times a week and his skin feels nice and smooth afterwards. He uses this in the shower after a few minutes of steam because he says it seems to get the softened ded skin cells off better that way. A+.

I bought this for the brother, and I decided to give it a try. Man, I dont know if I was having a good skin day or what, but my skin was silky and smooth like a baby. Very diff from any other scrub I've ever tried. At first I was like "where are the scrubbing granules?". But then I began to feel them, they are soo fine and gentle (yet still effective), its unbelievable. Im not crazy about the smell at all, but I dont care, it's still awesome.

on 7/14/2001 8:08:00 PM

This scrub is terrific, very gentle yet you feel like the scrubbies are actually working. Pretty reasonably priced, and great tube packaging. A little too much fragrance, but I would buy this again.