MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder - Golden

MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder - Golden
Bronzing Powder - GoldenBronzing Powder - GoldenBronzing Powder - GoldenMAC Golden

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This bronzer was recommended to me by a MAC employee. Since I love shimmery blush, I thought a little shimmer in my bronzer would be great.
I was wrong. This bronzer has such a nice base colour that is ruined by the rather chunky glitter in it. I can see the golden flecks on my skin everytime I use it. Plus, they seem to migrate across my entire face over the course of the day which leaves me looking like a human christmas ornament.
Additionally it seems to be getting hardpan almost immediately. As in, I use the same brush two days in a row without washing it and this bronzer starts to close up.
I really wanted to love this for the price I paid, but sadly it did not live up to my expectations.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the color - very minimal natural. It blends great, it stays all day, but it gives tiny bumps to my skin.
I usually have a bad luck with MAC completion products and this one isn't an exception.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG bronzer. I used to like Bobbi Brown Golden light bronzer which also was very substle but this is even better. I have very fair complexion about the lightest that MAC foundation can offer. This one is very easy to put on and you dont have to worry it is gonna look too dirty or too much. Before like 10 years ago I used to like that contoured Kim Kardashian look but to me it looks too much now. I dont want to look like I am trying to contour heck out of my face. I dont want to look like that if a guy would kiss my face that my face would have a white spot where his kiss touched. I just want to look makeupless but perfect. THis bronzer is perfect for me. I also really like my Neals Yard Remedies bronzer but that is a mineral loose powder formula so I found I end up using this more often becuase this one is pressed and much easier to use without worrying about making a mess. This one has orange undertones, but actually to be honest, the bronzers that has yellow undertones dont look right on me (Lily Lolo Waikiki). I do tan a little bit reddish and not golden beige so this MAC bronzer is a very natural choice to me. I will purchase again and again. The price is also not as bad as many other higher end bronzers. It is just above 30 euros.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This bronzer is amazing, it's so natural and not to dark for my light neutral skin tone. It's not orange what so ever and it's very difficult to go over the top with it. It lasts me around 4/5 months at a time aswell! I continue to repurchase over and over

This is a really lovely bronzer! It is a buildable colour, but even the lightest layer automatically brings warmth and colour to the face. It also has a slight shimmer which I love as it still maintains it's natural effect without appearing glittery or fake. It applies easily and does not pull orange or muddy on my NC20 skin. You get a large amount of product, making it good value for money, and I also love the fact that it comes in a compact with a mirror. I would reccommend this product to anyone looking for a new bronzer.

on 3/18/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am have extremely fair skin but this looks great on me. It's easy to build up and I don't look orange with just a small amount on my face.

on 7/29/2014 8:06:00 PM

I love this bronzer because it isn't too dark and it isn't too orange. I have extremely fair skin so it is nearly impossible for me to find a bronzer that is not only light enough for my skin but also not orange. This one does the trick. There appears to be a slight shimmer in the bronzer however it doesn't show on the face making it a decent product for contouring. I mainly use it for contouring my cheeks and it works perfectly.

I definitely recommend it to anyone with fair skin but I don't think it would do much for anyone with even a slightly darker skin tone.

on 7/27/2014 11:45:00 PM

Tried this because I was looking for a new bronzer. I like Mac products overall and they aren't too too expensive. I have fair skin and decided to try the color golden because it is light and also has shimmer which I like. This color was too light! Barely showed up on my skin and you had to really work your brush to get any product on it. This was returned.

on 4/23/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this bronzer!! It has a little bit of shimmer for a healthly glow and doesn't look orange like a lot of bronzers can especially if you really pack it on but this one has never looked orange!! BUT, it breaks easily so don't drop it! This managed to slip out of my hand while I was getting ready ( on the the carpet mind you) and it's completely smashed up. I've tried just about every bronzer under the sun & I ALWAYS end up going back to this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best bronzer. Love the colour and how evenly it applies. The only bronzer I bother purchasing anymore.