MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 8/20/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have four of these shadows. #92 (Matte purple), a matte fuchsia, matte orange and a matte chocolate brown. I love them all despite to hefty price tag. Most of these can run double, even triple duty as either an eyeshadow, blush or a contour. Creasing is minimal (but I have dry skin so YMMV) and the color payoff is amazing! At $21 you don't really need the whole collection, but it's definately worth it to buy a few. They last forever.

on 1/29/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have the matte 156 and I am in love with it. It looks amazing on the brow bone area especially if you have dark skin. It is so pigmented so I only have to use a little bit of it.

It's not that much more expensive than mac and in my opinion it's a better quality. I would definitely repurchase this colour again.

The packaging is crappy. I get it's black and simple but for the price at least add an eyeshadow applicator. Dior is just as as good in terms of pigmentation and you can buy the quads for cheaper price. As far as I know they are both from France. I wish MUF would change their packaging since average people can buy it now.

on 8/11/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I recently made a trip to NYC and stopped by the MUFE
store to start my MUFE eyeshadow collection off right!
The e/s section at the store trumps what sephora has to
offer so if you are ever in the city you have to drop by there. I asked the MA if you can call & order from the storeand she said yes at the flat rate of 8.50. That is what I plan to do in the future for pan shadows. Just an FYI.Okay I hauled the 4x4 palette,
and filled it with shadows # 48: a rust orange with a hint of
shimmer. I like that it's not completely flat like MAC's rule, it's a little deeper too. #58: a deep plum/deep dark
wine color. MAC has nothing like it. the color payoff is beautiful. It stains a bit when swatched on my hand and washed off. Proof that the color is going to be long wearing. #81 is a navy blue
with light shimmer. Like a darker MAC deep truth. Lovely! The last one I hauled was the infamous #92. I see
why it's to well loved. It's bright and blendable. Very
pretty and will look good on everyone. I love them all for
the color payoff and the price was right. Pans are $13.00 at
the store as opposed to 19.00 with packaging at sephora.
Oh, I forgot to add #58, 48, and 92 also can be used a
blushes. On their labels it says blush powder. At the
MUFE store, shadows and blushes are all together you
just pick what you want.
The brand really makes a good matte shadow. MAC
has the veluxe pearls on lock, but they can't really top
MUFE's matte shadow offerings. They are just
awesome.I don't even want to buy any
shadows but MUFE now. I am hooked.

I purchased the mirrored x4 palette with

on 8/12/2009 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It all started with the purchase of the infamous #92 since then I have been trying to purchase all of the. These eyeshadow are great they are not hard to blend at all. I use them with Make Up Forever Flash colors. They are a bit pricey and the container can be hard to open but it's nothing that would prevent me from purchasing this product.

on 4/25/2009 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

hands down the best shadows on the market. These babies leave mac in the duct, sorry. High pigment, breathtaking color range and cheap for the quality, these babies are the real deal. Sleek packaging and a plus because it's magnetic so that if you buy an empty mufe palette you can pop these babies right out and place them in the palette. My HG shadows.

on 12/27/2008 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love MUFE products as a whole but their eyeshadows? They are even better than Stila in my mind because of the many colors they provide. Andthey are smooth and highly blendable. Cannot say enough good things about them as I have two full palettes (20 shadows) and I am getting up the eyeshadows not in the palettes to a number where I will have to get another one. Try them! They are expensive, though.