MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.4

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 1/26/2013 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Given the high rating that this shadow gets, I suspect that quality varies between the colors, which is not unusual with shadows. I have this in a matte chocolatey brown and a slightly shimmery taupe. The taupe has zero color payoff. It doesn't show up on my lids at all. I use it to fill in my brows just because it was so expensive. The chocolatey brown is average, nothing to write home about. For the price, there are much better shadows out there.

on 3/15/2011 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love them.
So pigmented, pans are bigger than most lines, big variety of colors...what else can ya ask for?

Oh, and I love that the single container eye shadows aren't glued in! Extra plus!!!

on 1/23/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this eyeshadow!! Comes in a million different varieties. Its texture is amazing - so soft and satiny, it feels delicious on your eyelids. It doesn't dry my eyelids out, and paired with UD primer, it stays put all day long. I bought it in 156 for my ultra natural days, just brightens my whole eye. Kind of expensive, but it does last and it looks beautiful.

on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

on 11/29/2007 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

MUFE products are VERY pigmented, good quality, apply smoothly and last forever. I own #92 (matte purple - if you have brown or green eyes, BUY this) and #307 (diamond black).

The matte products are the most pigmented however MUFE eyeshadows will on the whole night (sans primer for me). The purple matte is almost an ethereal purple and the right application can give you a very high fashion look. The colouring of the purple is very unique and it contains some red tone which is unusual as most purples tend to be blue toned.

The diamond black is a standard black eye shadow with fine silver glitter (MUFE is known for doing glitter products very well). My one difficulty with this product is that if I apply the shadow with a brush, the glitter tends to stick to the brush and I just get plain black on my eye so I apply with my finger. But for the look and quality of the product this is a small sacrifice - just wash your hands before and after applying!

The packaging is durable and easy to store (since they're flat and square shaped you can stack them in your drawer).

MUFE is definately my HG eyeshadow.