MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.5

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 3/24/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are outstanding. The colors area vibrant and strongly pigmented. You get what you pay for with these! That said, don't waste your money on these in bland, blah colors.

on 12/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

mufe has AMAZING eyeshadows. they blend like a dream and aren't powdery. (besides matte shades, which always kick up a little powder no matter what) the ones i've tried have been extremely pigmented, making the little pan they come in last forever. i could not recommend these eyeshadows enough, i've been using them every time i do my makeup for the past month and i'm left impressed by them every single time.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I probably dont have this exact color but their eyeshadows are pretty good,on the expensive side but then again you do get twice more than you would get in Mac shadow and
MUFE shadows are creamier

on 3/10/2015 11:11:00 AM

I bought 3 shadows and the palette to get the $20 discount. But that still comes to $44 for 3 eyeshadows. I purchased 3 matte colors: eggshell (M530), fawn (M664) and espresso (M618). The only outstanding performer was fawn. Eggshell was too light, even for my N/NW10-15 skin, and it didn't apply smoothly or evenly. Espresso was an outstanding color--the darkest brown I've ever seen, but it applied streaky and patchy. Wear time for these two shadows was not impressive--no more than 4 hours. At the end of the 4 hours, the eggshell would highlight the crepiness in my lids (which isn't terrible yet) and the espresso would look like little specks. This happened whether I powdered my lids (suggested by MUFE), primed them, or primed them and used a paint pot as a base. The fawn color was so outstanding, I considered keeping only it. It is a peanut butter shade, and it wears beautifully, and is a great crease color, transition color, or even a lid color for a darker complected person. But I couldn't justify keeping it when I have other shadows that work equally well for a fraction of the cost, such as MAC brown script and Makeup Geek frappe.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried marking this formula as discontinued, but MUA wants to lump the old and new shadows into one link. Within the last month or two MUFE discontinued their older formula and came out with 210 new shadows that can be used all over for anything from every day makeup to makeup artistry. Comparing the two is like apples and oranges because they're so different. The older version could be dry and hard to work with, but it was pigmented. This new formula is a gel powder that varies depending on the finish.The price isn't that different, but you can get a better deal if you buy many at one time. I will try to describe the new finishes.

1. Metallic- very pigmented- labeled as 'ME' and extremely creamy. These almost feel like a cream shadow and they have more gel in them than the other finishes.

2. Iridescent- pigmented- labeled as 'I', and a shimmer finish.

3. Matte-very pigmented- labeled as 'M', and a smooth matte finish.

4. Diamond- very pigmented- labeled as 'D' and a creamy finish with diamond glitter.

5. Satin- labeled as 'S' and the most sheer of all. Some people have issues getting the satins to show up on deeper skin tones. If you like softer shades then it might work for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I wanted really pigmented e/s's, but these just go to far. The darker colors are impossible to put on evenly, where your brush falls on the lid or upper lid is always going to be darker, you can't blend it into the rest of the area you want to color. The light colors can look chalky, a lot of them are really blushes they sell as e/s, and they feel like blushes, driers, etc. In fact, these are just dry e/s's period and not easy to blend, tend to be chalky,etc. Maybe if you are a m/u artist you can use them but I gave up, went back to Mac, but just the MATTE2 formula - their best along with Veluxe.

on 9/17/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Had to add my review here too. I love these shadows like all of you do. I could repeat everything already said but it will be enough to say, I agree. The colors are amazing, the texture is top of the line, and so is the staying power. The main reason I wanted to add a review here is to tell you all how I get around breaking a nail, or chipping my polish when I open these. I use my metal nail file, or any flat, thin, object and put it under the little lift thing, give a light twist up and poof, it is open. Works everytime and no chips! I love the containers because they do stay closed. No mess, no waste, but hard on nails unless you use something to open it with. One side of a tweezer works well too. ;-)

on 8/12/2009 12:40:00 PM

Wonderful, vibrant colour that really stays. As mentioned, the packaging leaves something to be desired.
I own just one shade as of yet, a very luminous purple... and I have found that it is difficult to blend. I wonder if it's just that a bright purple is hard to work with, or if the shadows are just made to ultra "stay-put".

on 3/27/2009 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I bought #112 (Dusty Rose) to use as a blush and it is tied as my HG blush, puts almost all of my other blushes to shame! (I have one Lise Watier Fard a Joues en poudre Blush-On Powder "Rose Cachemire" that is very similar to this, a shade cooler with a tinge of shimmer) It is the perfect mesh of peach and pink on my NC/W 15 skin, isn't powdery at all, goes on like a dream. The salesperson told me that the eye-shadows and the blushes are all formulated the same way and can be used interchangeably.

I was looking for something light, as all my other blushes were starting to look a little bright and dark, the lighter my skin got from staying out of the sun. This fits the bill perfectly and gives me that "Just in from the cold" or "Just been kissing" look, which at my age, is pretty lovely. It reminds me of the shade you would see on a lot of fair actresses: a light flush that looks healthy, flirty, feminine and not overdone. I feel absolutely gorgeous in this blush and admit that the vast majority of my other blushes (almost entirely Mac) don't get much play since I found this one.

I am rarely one to care about the look of packaging, but the packaging is bloody annoying. When I first bought it I was so enamoured I wanted to open it on the street, but I was terrified I would drop it as I tugged at the magnetic opening. It's not a "snap" as they say. And, because I am using an eyeshadow as a blush, it's a smaller circle and so I have to dab my blush brush around in little dots to make sure I get an even amount on my brush, or else I will get a streaky look.

Nevertheless, it's such a gorgeous shade. I do wish they would put this shade into a blush container as I go through many little eyeshadows. Will repurchase "forever"

on 3/26/2009 12:58:00 PM

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow. I have #'s 127 and 165 and I can use them for about 99% of the looks I want to create because they are so nicely pigmented and build/blend so beautifully. They last so long and I love the texture, soft and satiny without being drying. And since the color is so dense I don't need to use a lot, and each disc lasts me months, which is the only way I can justify the price. (Even so, $18 hurts! I knocked a lippie off because of it.) Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I can't get the magnetic latch on the packaging open right away, but on the flip side, that same latch means that I never, ever have eyeshadow all over my makeup bag like with plastic latches.

I will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend.