MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 4/27/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I recently ordered #76 (beige) #3 (Eggshell) and #161 (cinnamon). They are all matte finish and are definitely not like any matte eyeshadows I've ever tried. #3 is great highlight and blending color. #76 is the all-purpose beige color and #161 is actually a blush not a shadow. They are very silky and pigmented. They have nylon in them which would explain why they go on so creamy. They are very pigmented, and have a different finish than Mac matte or Urban Decay matte shadows. They are a bit pricey, their shadows are a lot larger than MAC or Urban Decay. I recommend giving them a try!

Amazing pigmention. Anytime I need a vibrant colour, I go to MakeUp Forever. The only tiny problem I find with it is, it's a little too pigmented. I wear the fushcia shadow sometimes, and it never completely comes off until the end of the next day. So if I don't wear makeup the day after wearing it, people will think that I've been crying because it's "stained" my skin. It's ok though, cuz I haven't found any other line that makes so many awesome shades with such quality.