MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.6

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

Their matte eye shadows are my staples. Even though Iím a drug store makeup junkie, I have to admit the quality of the eye shadows is phenomenal. Though other finishes (satiny, iridescent, and diamond) do not impress me so much, the mattes are something you canít find anywhere but MUFE. I have 165 (Grey Beige), 076 (Beige), 162 (True Brown), all of which are super pigmented and long-lasting even on my oily lid. The packaging design is one drawback. It has kinda cheap touch for the price, and I am not fond of the magnetic close lid.

on 12/7/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

just got my first 3 MUFE e/s today, 92, 84 and 311. Best purchases of my life. I have never used eyeshadow like these before, from the pigmentation, to the texture, everything is a DREAM. I can't wait to buy more colors, hands down best e/s I've ever used in my life. Better than MAC and NARS !!!

on 4/27/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I recently ordered #76 (beige) #3 (Eggshell) and #161 (cinnamon). They are all matte finish and are definitely not like any matte eyeshadows I've ever tried. #3 is great highlight and blending color. #76 is the all-purpose beige color and #161 is actually a blush not a shadow. They are very silky and pigmented. They have nylon in them which would explain why they go on so creamy. They are very pigmented, and have a different finish than Mac matte or Urban Decay matte shadows. They are a bit pricey, their shadows are a lot larger than MAC or Urban Decay. I recommend giving them a try!

on 4/25/2009 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

hands down the best shadows on the market. These babies leave mac in the duct, sorry. High pigment, breathtaking color range and cheap for the quality, these babies are the real deal. Sleek packaging and a plus because it's magnetic so that if you buy an empty mufe palette you can pop these babies right out and place them in the palette. My HG shadows.

on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

on 10/22/2007 3:27:00 AM

MUFE Eye Shadows are hands down my fave eye shadows, period!!! They're silky smooth, very highly pigmented, blends like a dream & no creasing on my oily lids!!! The mattes are so pigmented, unlike any other brand I've tried (MAC, Stila, Nars). The Pearls & Iridescents are not as pigmented as the Mattes, but the shimmers are so soft, they look satiny instead of shimmery, which I looove.... If you're looking for Pro quality eye shadows, please give them a try... They are also available in Refill pans, so you can customize your own palette. BTW, they're the same size as Stila pans!

Amazing pigmention. Anytime I need a vibrant colour, I go to MakeUp Forever. The only tiny problem I find with it is, it's a little too pigmented. I wear the fushcia shadow sometimes, and it never completely comes off until the end of the next day. So if I don't wear makeup the day after wearing it, people will think that I've been crying because it's "stained" my skin. It's ok though, cuz I haven't found any other line that makes so many awesome shades with such quality.