MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

i love make up for ever's color selection! i was looking for a bright red eyeshadow and this was the only brand i could find that offered it. the color is amazing and bright, but the quality of the shadow is just okay. i feel like it goes on slightly rough, and fades fairly quickly. i would buy this eyeshadow again, but only if they had a color i couldn't find anywhere else. i think for funky colored eyeshadow, MAC and Urban Decay are much better quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in no# 93 (irish mist it's called on sephora). Not to be arrogant, but I have great taste in colors, and I am UBER UBER UBER picky. NOthing pleases me.. but seriously.. this is the most perfect green eyeshadow ever invented. I don't know how to describe it.. I took a chance and ordered it on sephora.. I love bright true colors... I can never find a good green. The only other one I found I've ever liked applies too dry and chalky matte. This is still matte..but it goes on very silky smooth.. I wish it was shimmery..but you can always add some on top. Its a true green..its definitely bright..but very romantic and wearable and sweet...every green I've ever found is a yucky yellow based ...or so blue it looks blue on me. This is cool..more blue based..but it is completely 100% GREEN...it makes my blue eyes pop.. its perfect.