Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

3.8

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best eyeshadows I have ever used. If you see my reviews you will understand how much I love eyeshadows. I have more than the ones I review of course and I particularly love the $$ brand ones for quality-- however I wish I had been smart enough to just get MUFE when my obsession had started to kick in.
I honestly think all
A person really needs is the MUFE line and that's it.

The two shades I have are 626 and 628-- they work beautifully together. They blend beautifully, the colours look very very beautiful, you can make it sheer and soften and layer very quickly and easily-so it looks like you used a quad not just 2 shades

they last well with my normal eye primer, they are just fantastic.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was going to be in the bridal party for a wedding, but didn't want to get my make up done by a make up artist. I had heard some really good things about make up forever and their products so I decided to treat myself to a make up lesson and some new products.

I had never used make up forever's eye shadows previously, but now I am converted. However, that being said it took me a few times to practice applying them correctly. Like some of the previous reviews said, a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely just apply a little bit first then build from there if you want a more intense color. When I practiced putting on my make up the first few times I was way too generous in my application and it just didn't look right. Try al light touch first and then build carefully from there and that helped a lot.

I am also happy to say that the shadows STAY PUT all day. My eye make up for the wedding went the distance from 7AM all the way to 11PM at night so I am happy with that aspect of them as well. Also I appreciate that their matte colors are truly matte and the more shimmery colors are not overly so either.

on 9/17/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Had to add my review here too. I love these shadows like all of you do. I could repeat everything already said but it will be enough to say, I agree. The colors are amazing, the texture is top of the line, and so is the staying power. The main reason I wanted to add a review here is to tell you all how I get around breaking a nail, or chipping my polish when I open these. I use my metal nail file, or any flat, thin, object and put it under the little lift thing, give a light twist up and poof, it is open. Works everytime and no chips! I love the containers because they do stay closed. No mess, no waste, but hard on nails unless you use something to open it with. One side of a tweezer works well too. ;-)

on 10/6/2008 3:51:00 PM

I've just started my collection ...currently have No. 04 (Black) & No. 92 (purple)...will definitely get more.... blend well, last well....HIGHLY pigmented...I like the pigmentation as much if not more than MAC eyeshadows...but MAC does have more colors....

on 10/3/2007 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

MUFE eyeshadows rock! Very pigmented and very easy to de-pot and put in palettes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought MUFE's e/s in Irish Mist - I was impressed by the vibrant green shade and the generous size of the pan. Irish Mist is a matte shadow, and I'm not sure if that's why it's so incredibly chalky looking on my NC30 olive lids. It's verrry poor in terms of quality and pigmentation...This is coming from a habitual MAC and UD devotee. The shadow just sort of falls off of my lids, if that's even possible (?). I tried using it with a Visine-damp liner brush as well [MAC 266] and the faintest bit of color shows up. Not worth my time, effort and cash! I'm going to turn this into a loose powder and mix a bit of Frost pigment into it. I'm definitely not going to continue to use it as is, and I'll never purchase another MUFE e/s again. :P

Top Rated Eye Shadow