MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 56 & Over
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

1 review

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 9/17/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Had to add my review here too. I love these shadows like all of you do. I could repeat everything already said but it will be enough to say, I agree. The colors are amazing, the texture is top of the line, and so is the staying power. The main reason I wanted to add a review here is to tell you all how I get around breaking a nail, or chipping my polish when I open these. I use my metal nail file, or any flat, thin, object and put it under the little lift thing, give a light twist up and poof, it is open. Works everytime and no chips! I love the containers because they do stay closed. No mess, no waste, but hard on nails unless you use something to open it with. One side of a tweezer works well too. ;-)