MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 44-55
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

3.0

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 11/1/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My favorite eye shadows in the world - creamy, soft powder, tons of color choices, my favorites are light and medium neutrals - beige, taupe, ivory, pink and browns to set off my blues eyes. I have 2 palettes of 3 colors and they are convenient and gorgeous. Both times the palettes were free so that was a bonus. I apply in the morning and they still look good at the end of the work day. I don’t buy any other brand anymore. I would give 10 stars if I could.

on 3/10/2015 11:11:00 AM

I bought 3 shadows and the palette to get the $20 discount. But that still comes to $44 for 3 eyeshadows. I purchased 3 matte colors: eggshell (M530), fawn (M664) and espresso (M618). The only outstanding performer was fawn. Eggshell was too light, even for my N/NW10-15 skin, and it didn't apply smoothly or evenly. Espresso was an outstanding color--the darkest brown I've ever seen, but it applied streaky and patchy. Wear time for these two shadows was not impressive--no more than 4 hours. At the end of the 4 hours, the eggshell would highlight the crepiness in my lids (which isn't terrible yet) and the espresso would look like little specks. This happened whether I powdered my lids (suggested by MUFE), primed them, or primed them and used a paint pot as a base. The fawn color was so outstanding, I considered keeping only it. It is a peanut butter shade, and it wears beautifully, and is a great crease color, transition color, or even a lid color for a darker complected person. But I couldn't justify keeping it when I have other shadows that work equally well for a fraction of the cost, such as MAC brown script and Makeup Geek frappe.

on 10/17/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

FYI: MUFE is Sephoras High End House Brand, so beware of the HYPE that surrounds these they are over marketed

So I bought a few, was not happy, and teturned them - not worth the money

Bought a Stila Palette that I am very happy with

YOU must swatch these shadows, they swatch to a very different color than they appear in the container.

Supposed to be blendable with new formula and the wet / dry thing. Not really. Even the girl at Sephora was not happ with these herself

I bought 3 colors for my very fair pink skin and unfortunately, though I was trying to get new colors, that were different from those that I use daily, I bought 3 that are quite similar to what I use in my Laura Mercier kit (pink, and a more purple taupe) with a taupe for shading).

I would compare to UD colors; a bit out there but you can find a few natural colors for daytime, you just have to swatch and really look. It seems that MUFE is copying the success of UD.

I would suggest passing these up.

You may find a few that you can't dupe, but that would be rare, and the are expensive and depending on what one you buy, difficult to blend

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I wanted really pigmented e/s's, but these just go to far. The darker colors are impossible to put on evenly, where your brush falls on the lid or upper lid is always going to be darker, you can't blend it into the rest of the area you want to color. The light colors can look chalky, a lot of them are really blushes they sell as e/s, and they feel like blushes, driers, etc. In fact, these are just dry e/s's period and not easy to blend, tend to be chalky,etc. Maybe if you are a m/u artist you can use them but I gave up, went back to Mac, but just the MATTE2 formula - their best along with Veluxe.