MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.3

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

Beautiful colours and great staying power! Like them better than MAC.

on 3/24/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are outstanding. The colors area vibrant and strongly pigmented. You get what you pay for with these! That said, don't waste your money on these in bland, blah colors.

on 12/18/2015 8:01:00 PM

These are fantastic in all of the colors and textures I've tried (and I've tried everything from matte to diamond finishes). The range of colors is impressive, with every color in the visible spectrum available.

The pigmentation is great. The colors are vibrant and true to the way they appear in the pan. If you're looking for a true electric blue, ME216 has you covered. Want something a little more neutral? M626 is a good basic matte brown. There's something for everyone here.

What I really love, and what sets these apart from the countless other shadows out there, is the staying power. My eyelids are super oily. Creasing is part of my daily life. When I wear these with a primer, they stay on all day without creasing or fading. They still look great 8+ hours after I apply them.

My only issue with them (and this is relatively minor) is that only a fraction of the shades are in Sephora stores. I can't test drive most of them, so I have to do some homework and accept the risk of buying before trying them. So far though *knock on wood* I haven't found one yet that I didn't like.

on 8/20/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have four of these shadows. #92 (Matte purple), a matte fuchsia, matte orange and a matte chocolate brown. I love them all despite to hefty price tag. Most of these can run double, even triple duty as either an eyeshadow, blush or a contour. Creasing is minimal (but I have dry skin so YMMV) and the color payoff is amazing! At $21 you don't really need the whole collection, but it's definately worth it to buy a few. They last forever.

on 1/26/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Given the high rating that this shadow gets, I suspect that quality varies between the colors, which is not unusual with shadows. I have this in a matte chocolatey brown and a slightly shimmery taupe. The taupe has zero color payoff. It doesn't show up on my lids at all. I use it to fill in my brows just because it was so expensive. The chocolatey brown is average, nothing to write home about. For the price, there are much better shadows out there.

on 8/12/2009 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It all started with the purchase of the infamous #92 since then I have been trying to purchase all of the. These eyeshadow are great they are not hard to blend at all. I use them with Make Up Forever Flash colors. They are a bit pricey and the container can be hard to open but it's nothing that would prevent me from purchasing this product.

on 5/9/2009 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The packaging got knocked down a notch because they're difficult to open and I'm afraid I'll dig my nail into it trying to open it. These are gorgeous and they stay put all day! Basically that means you'd better move fast in the blending process. Oh how mesmerizing!

on 8/26/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Overall I love this eye shadow. I use it as an eyeliner, and even using it dry, I find there is hardly any fallout, and it lasts beautifully. I found that using Mac eyeshadows as eyeliners, you get a lot of fallout, and the quality of MUF highly overshadows the MAC. Too bad I bought a lot of Mac eye shadows before MUF was available for retail purchase. I still use the MAC eye shadows, but only as eye shadows, not as eyeliners, whereas the MUF shadows are more versatile.I own the charcoal grey color, but would love to try more colors.

on 3/4/2008 8:14:00 PM

Great pigmentation, i have Mettalic Navy Blue Iridescent 81 (iridescent dark blue shimmer) which is amazing used wet as an eyeliner - lasts and lasts. Also i love the case, very thin with a magnetized closure. Nice quality - I've had it for 6 months and it barely looks as if i've made a dent in it.

on 10/3/2007 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

MUFE eyeshadows rock! Very pigmented and very easy to de-pot and put in palettes.