MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.8

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

I got MUFE 92 & 75 (purple and pink) both of these stain my lids, but that means they last all day & night! They are super pigmented. I just need to dip my brush in and i get insane color payoff! I really want to try the other MUFE eyeshadows since im really impressed with the two i have

LOVE THESE! I got the 92(already reviewed that) and the 75. I love #75! Its a neon hot pink color that is so pigmented and lasts all day with UDPP(I haven't tried MUFE eyeshadows without UDPP so i can't comment on the staying power without) I get many compliments like "wow i love your eyeshadow its sooo bright!" Or "wow your eyes look so pretty!" Expensive, but they will last me a long time. Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh. I have this in Diamond Shadow, and I want the rainbow matte palette, but its sooo expensive. I love this eyeshadow! Way expensive but worth it. So pigmented and easy to blend! Love this beyond belief-go to Sephora and you'll want to try all the colors-so many and so vibrant! And I love there false lashes-amazing variety.

on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

OH MY GOSH!! I Love this brand of eyeshadows. I have the purple ( 92). It goes on perfectly and stays on forever. I wear this with my purple cheerleading uniform to game and I get so many complements on the color. The color is very bold. I am going back to sephora to buy more. Anyone who wants an eye color that stays, buy this product!!!

on 5/2/2006 11:16:00 PM

the pigments are very potent and come out super bright, especially with a base. the only downside is that i bought the purple color and it stains my eyelids, even with a base.

on 10/24/2005 11:51:00 AM

I love these! I carry eyeshadow around in my bag, and these are the only ones that don't crumble and disintegrate. The pigment is very strong on the matte colours, but it looks good with blending and comes off easily with eye makeup remover. The colours are amazing, and if you don't like high pigment, just go for one of the shimmery colours!

on 8/22/2005 6:20:00 AM

I have a seafoam green eyeshadow from this brand and I really like it. It's a very funky and fun color. The texture of the shadow is smooth, soft, and it's blendable and easy to apply. Me likes. The only thing that would make me LOVE this is if it had some shimmer in it. I don't really like matte stuff.

on 10/20/2003 9:49:00 AM

Great prices, only $26AUD.
Nice pigments, and eyeshadow pans can be used on both eyes and cheeks (of course, depending upon the colour! :P)
Would definitely buy again, am lemming a 10-pan palette! :D