Pond's Dry Skin Cream

Pond's Dry Skin Cream
Dry Skin CreamDry Skin CreamDry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

This is a great oldie but goody. I buy this from time to time as my way to take off my make up. I love how it feels so buttery & disoves into skin. You get a nice moisturizing treatment while it takes off your make up.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is great for stubborn dry patches, and doubles as an excellent eye cream. I use this at night, and it helps keeps my combo oily/dry skin more balanced. I find this a little too emollient for daytime use, even when applied lightly. The skin around my eyes is quite dry, year round, and I love slathering this on to keep that area hydrated. Smells very nice, kind of a baby soft scent. Most stores carry their own dupes, at a lower cost. At the moment I am using Dollar General's version, which has an identical ingredient list. Would repurchase!

on 8/20/2018 11:39:00 AM

I use this every day. It smells great! A little goes a long way. I use it on my face, hands and rough spots. Absolutely love it!

on 7/27/2018 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I work with elderly people. I have run across a few residents on their 80s and 90s that have the prettiest of skin. Each one I asked showed me this product in their rooms. They told me they have been using it since they were kids and it’s the “secret weapon” to beautiful skin for life. I have been using this for many of years now. I get compliments often about my skin and how beautiful and smooth it looks. I truly know that it’s this moisturizer! Also, my boyfriend has flakey skin on his face. I asked him to give this lotion a try. When he uses it religiously, his skin does not flake. When he stops using it, it flakes. I SWEAR by this stuff!!! Most people pass it up because the packaging is not the prettiest. BUT!! It’s what is inside that truly counts!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Longtime repeat purchaser here. Oh, how I love this night cream & it's the only one I use. If you can imagine an emolient eye cream packaged as a night cream that is also cheap enough to extend down to your neck & chest to boot, this is it.

No retinoids, no glycolic acid - perfect if you're someone who likes those products strong & separate & need for this to be no more than a bland, moisturizing moisturizer. No strong scent either.

For me, there's no sting, no breakouts from it, no weird film that comes off if you rub your skin later. It's greasy if you apply a lot, which I happily do! I appreciate that it doesn't absorb into nothing an hour later - it stays on into the night. I'm a back sleeper anyway, thank goodness.

That packaging, though ... it leaves a lot to be desired. I don't like sticking my digits in there. It's an easy fix: just place the tube part of a dispenser in the jar & transfer it all over to a pump. I use a DAISO one.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Keeps my face moisturized & soft all day. I use it right after showering. Doesn't break me out, but does leave my forehead looking oily, but a lot of products do that to me. Would repurchase because it doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.

on 3/30/2018 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product. I have dry & sensitive skin and I have used all types of expensive moisturizers over the years. Usually face creams either break me out and feel heavy on my skin, or are simply not moisturizing enough. Though I still regularly try new moisturizers, I always have this in my skincare cabinet and find myself going back to it. I like using it before going to bed and wake up with fresh hydrated skin. It just works and feels silky smooth. Sometimes simplicity is best, highly recommended for all year around.

listen ....... i’m the kind of person who has truly tried everything. i struggle with so many skin issues that there’s never just one product that helps. i was about to purchase a $30 moisturizer i got a sample for and decided to try, but the same day i went to my local drug store first and for some reason decided to pick up a $5 jar of ponds dry skin cream. i’ve never used it before and generally stray away from cheap products since my skin is sensitive and cheap products usually irritate the eczema on and around my eyes and makes me break out even more, but i tried this stuff anyways. the first day i used it, i literally wished i could just keep putting more and more on because it feels so GOOD! it’s not greasy or heavy or really much of anything, it’s a very light creamy texture that just feels soothing on your skin. it felt sensitive enough to even use around my eyes, and it didn’t even sting like almost every other moisturizer does! so first night and i’m already amazed. within days my eczema was almost completely cleared up, my skin felt balanced, and for the first time in a long time, my skin felt NORMAL. i love this stuff so much, i will never use another moisturizer again. it’s perfect.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't get over this stuff- I have just been using a tub for about a week and I can't believe it. This stuff is basically the American DS equivalent to Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. The ingredients are pretty darn similar and the overall effect and formula is nearly indistinguishable- bar the heavy scent of Ponds. Embryolisse is slightly thinner, and in a weird way, a little more waxy? Definitely slightly stickier than Pond's. The price of this will keep me coming back for more! Wish they made an unscented version.

I have been in search of a daily moisture cream. I have found many i have used leaves my skin itchy and red. I stumbled across this product by total accident. I asked my husband to buy me a moisturiser when he went to the shopping centre, i even wrote the name of the product for him and he totally bought the wrong product as this product is for dry skin. I was out of any cream, i gave this one a go feeling not confident prior to applying, after applying this product my skin felt smooth and supple and also i didn't get any itchiness or rashes, i continued using it for the week and was amazed. with the results.