Ponds Dry Skin Cream

Ponds Dry Skin Cream
Dry Skin CreamDry Skin CreamDry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Longtime repeat purchaser here. Oh, how I love this night cream & it's the only one I use. If you can imagine an emolient eye cream packaged as a night cream that is also cheap enough to extend down to your neck & chest to boot, this is it.

No retinoids, no glycolic acid - perfect if you're someone who likes those products strong & separate & need for this to be no more than a bland, moisturizing moisturizer. No strong scent either.

For me, there's no sting, no breakouts from it, no weird film that comes off if you rub your skin later. It's greasy if you apply a lot, which I happily do! I appreciate that it doesn't absorb into nothing an hour later - it stays on into the night. I'm a back sleeper anyway, thank goodness.

That packaging, though ... it leaves a lot to be desired. I don't like sticking my digits in there. It's an easy fix: just place the tube part of a dispenser in the jar & transfer it all over to a pump. I use a DAISO one.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Keeps my face moisturized & soft all day. I use it right after showering. Doesn't break me out, but does leave my forehead looking oily, but a lot of products do that to me. Would repurchase because it doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.

on 3/30/2018 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product. I have dry & sensitive skin and I have used all types of expensive moisturizers over the years. Usually face creams either break me out and feel heavy on my skin, or are simply not moisturizing enough. Though I still regularly try new moisturizers, I always have this in my skincare cabinet and find myself going back to it. I like using it before going to bed and wake up with fresh hydrated skin. It just works and feels silky smooth. Sometimes simplicity is best, highly recommended for all year around.

listen ....... i’m the kind of person who has truly tried everything. i struggle with so many skin issues that there’s never just one product that helps. i was about to purchase a $30 moisturizer i got a sample for and decided to try, but the same day i went to my local drug store first and for some reason decided to pick up a $5 jar of ponds dry skin cream. i’ve never used it before and generally stray away from cheap products since my skin is sensitive and cheap products usually irritate the eczema on and around my eyes and makes me break out even more, but i tried this stuff anyways. the first day i used it, i literally wished i could just keep putting more and more on because it feels so GOOD! it’s not greasy or heavy or really much of anything, it’s a very light creamy texture that just feels soothing on your skin. it felt sensitive enough to even use around my eyes, and it didn’t even sting like almost every other moisturizer does! so first night and i’m already amazed. within days my eczema was almost completely cleared up, my skin felt balanced, and for the first time in a long time, my skin felt NORMAL. i love this stuff so much, i will never use another moisturizer again. it’s perfect.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't get over this stuff- I have just been using a tub for about a week and I can't believe it. This stuff is basically the American DS equivalent to Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. The ingredients are pretty darn similar and the overall effect and formula is nearly indistinguishable- bar the heavy scent of Ponds. Embryolisse is slightly thinner, and in a weird way, a little more waxy? Definitely slightly stickier than Pond's. The price of this will keep me coming back for more! Wish they made an unscented version.

I have been in search of a daily moisture cream. I have found many i have used leaves my skin itchy and red. I stumbled across this product by total accident. I asked my husband to buy me a moisturiser when he went to the shopping centre, i even wrote the name of the product for him and he totally bought the wrong product as this product is for dry skin. I was out of any cream, i gave this one a go feeling not confident prior to applying, after applying this product my skin felt smooth and supple and also i didn't get any itchiness or rashes, i continued using it for the week and was amazed. with the results.

on 2/6/2018 2:32:00 AM

I’ve been trying so many different dry skin moisturizers for years now but have always, always had this one at the same time. It’s definitely a holy grail product for me. I have INSANELY dry skin that flakes and gets severe dry spots especially during the winter. I’ve tried everything out there from expensive moisturizers to the cheapest ones. This one is just SO good!! I always go back to it no matter what. It doesn’t clog my pores, it’s not too thick, and my makeup goes on amazing whenever I use this underneath. I put this on my face and neck tonight after I tried everything to get the moisture back into my skin. I looked in the mirror a few hours after and I’m so glowy and fresh looking instead of the dull dry appearance from other products I’ve been using a lot instead of this. So I’m going to pick up another one this week just to have a backup. I love it! I can’t say enough good things about it!

on 11/17/2017 1:32:00 PM

what a suprize! i never even considered to buy this because i thought it was too "cheap". welll it is inexpensive but the results it gives are great. its totally smoothed out my fine lines and wrinkles. now i dont have a ton but they were showing up, to my dismay, but this works!
it has a fragrance does fade after a bit wish they had fragrwnce free but oh well takes a little bit too absorb but once it does.... great results plus so cheap youll actually put some on your neck.... now when's the last time you actually did that?! not sure for people with acne or anything but if your skin is dry or "nornal" its great.

Love this stuff! I have combination skin that is maturing (I’m 41) and this cream really keeps my skin hydrated, plump looking and doesn’t break me out at all. I use this in the evening in conjunction with tea tree oil on the areas I tend to break out and haven’t had a better looking complexion. I have spent so much money over the years on skin care, anti-aging, etc. and I’m so happy to find such an effective product that is so inexpensive too. Sometimes it’s better to keep it simple. Also, while some people think it smells like old lady, I think the scent is mild and soothing.

on 10/13/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer has definitely helped my face out during the brutal dry winter months. My face absorbs this cream immediately and my skin definitely feels smoother and healthier after several nights use. You can wear this under makeup too as there's no white cast and doesn't mix badly with makeup. Love this so much. Please don't ever discontinue this!