Ponds Dry Skin Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Ponds Dry Skin Cream
Dry Skin CreamDry Skin CreamDry Skin Cream

3.9

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Keeps my face moisturized & soft all day. I use it right after showering. Doesn't break me out, but does leave my forehead looking oily, but a lot of products do that to me. Would repurchase because it doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.

on 3/30/2018 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product. I have dry & sensitive skin and I have used all types of expensive moisturizers over the years. Usually face creams either break me out and feel heavy on my skin, or are simply not moisturizing enough. Though I still regularly try new moisturizers, I always have this in my skincare cabinet and find myself going back to it. I like using it before going to bed and wake up with fresh hydrated skin. It just works and feels silky smooth. Sometimes simplicity is best, highly recommended for all year around.

I have been in search of a daily moisture cream. I have found many i have used leaves my skin itchy and red. I stumbled across this product by total accident. I asked my husband to buy me a moisturiser when he went to the shopping centre, i even wrote the name of the product for him and he totally bought the wrong product as this product is for dry skin. I was out of any cream, i gave this one a go feeling not confident prior to applying, after applying this product my skin felt smooth and supple and also i didn't get any itchiness or rashes, i continued using it for the week and was amazed. with the results.

on 11/22/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would only buy this again for my legs. The smell is amazing and it makes them very soft. It is soothing to apply!

As for the face this is horrible. It breaks me out in acne and makes my face red with continued use (probably from the fragrance.)
At first, I thought wow a product with fragrance that doesn't redden my skin....well I was wrong (that was only after first night of use!) Also makes milia worse. I should have known though...because heavy products tend to do that.

on 10/13/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer has definitely helped my face out during the brutal dry winter months. My face absorbs this cream immediately and my skin definitely feels smoother and healthier after several nights use. You can wear this under makeup too as there's no white cast and doesn't mix badly with makeup. Love this so much. Please don't ever discontinue this!

on 3/24/2017 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this face cream. I have dry, very sensitive, acne-prone skin. I had very oily skin until a couple years ago when I started using a prescription retinoid cream for my acne. It dried out my skin like you would not believe. I am perpetually peeling around my chin, nose, and mouth, even limiting my acne cream to only once a week.

I have used Cetaphil, Aveeno, St. Ives, Lancome, you name it, and I even resorted to rubbing Aquaphor on my face in a desperate attempt to stop the dryness and peeling. This cream is the only thing that really moisturizes my skin. I use it at night, and use a lighter moisturizer with SPF in the mornings. It is pretty heavy, and if you are sensitive to fragrances I would avoid this cream. It is heavily scented, but I like it.

I have seen some people on here say they won't use this because it has mineral oil in it. Mineral oil is actually very good for your skin--don't be afraid of it! The molecules are too big to clog your pores. I have very acne prone skin, and this cream has never made me break out.

If I'm being very picky, I would say that I would prefer this in a tube or a pump versus a jar, for hygiene reasons. But I only use this after I've washed my face, so my hands are clean anyways.

This moisturizer broke me out so badly. It took me about two months to figure out this was causing all of the unusual cysts I was getting on my face. I was nearly ready to go to the dermatologist, but as a last resort I decided to switch back to my Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. Lo and behold, the breakouts stopped and the huge zits I had are finally healing. This product probably works for some people but it's too much for my sensitive skin.

Side note: this stuff has a weird scent. I'm not big on scented lotions for my face. Also stays pretty greasy.

on 2/29/2016 9:02:00 PM

I love this cream it's my favorite night cream everyone in my family uses it we all look young

on 1/29/2016 1:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Broke me out...way too thick for day time

So for a long time this was my go to for treating acne...that's right, ACNE! I use panoxyl wash and my skin is often dried out but this took care of the dryness and left my skin feeling balanced. Plus, anytime I got a zit I would just slather this on and it was gone within a few days...no scabbing or scarring (yay). Suddenly about a month ago, I got the worst breakout ever. Like..ever. And I don't mean two or three big zits-I mean TONS AND TONS of inflamed acne ALL OVER my chin. Every square inch of my chin was covered. Little bumps, big bumps, whiteheads, blackheads you name it-it was somewhere on my chin. Freaking out and in an effort to figure out the problem, I changed everything about my routine. I bought new foundation, concealer, and moisturizer. I stuck with the panoxyl though, because it's the only product I've ever used that really seems to keep my acne away.'my skin cleared up a bit but the dryness came back. So little by little I started re-adding my old products to find the culprit. About a week after using this again, the SAME thing happened to my chin and surrounding areas. It could be hormones that come along with that time of the month-but im not going to risk it. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with it. If you have acne prone skin, I would stay away.