Pond's Dry Skin Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Pond's Dry Skin Cream
Dry Skin CreamDry Skin CreamDry Skin Cream

3.6

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't get over this stuff- I have just been using a tub for about a week and I can't believe it. This stuff is basically the American DS equivalent to Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. The ingredients are pretty darn similar and the overall effect and formula is nearly indistinguishable- bar the heavy scent of Ponds. Embryolisse is slightly thinner, and in a weird way, a little more waxy? Definitely slightly stickier than Pond's. The price of this will keep me coming back for more! Wish they made an unscented version.

on 11/11/2016 11:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff, i got it about a month ago and despite having the smaller size, 6.5oz, it looks like i've barely used any. That's with using it one my neck as well as my face. While i haven't got many wrinkles yet, there are a few fine lines under my eyes and tiny ones on my forehead, this really has helped soften them sooooo much.

on 5/28/2016 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i have combination skin. My t-zone is oily, while the rest of my face is normal. I used to never use moisturizer because i never really felt the need for it, but my skin started getting dry patches, so i started experimenting. A few people i know swear by a lot of Ponds products, so i bought the moisturizer. It helped a lot with my dry patches given that i no longer have any. Its a thick moisturizer, which i would usually stay away from, but i actually like the thickness of it. It does leave me looking a little shiny, so i use it at night. I do notice that if i use it everyday my skin get a bit oilier than normal and i get one or two blemishes, so i try to use it every other day or so.Not crazy about the packaging because i think a pump is always helpful, but im indifferent about it. Honestly, for the price (payed like 4 bucks) i think it's a really good product.

If you suffer from dry flaky patches especially in the winterm I really recommend this stuff. I have dry skin year round so it hydrates amazingly, but if you have regular to oily skin I would only recommend using it on those patches in the winter. It's very nice and thick and hydrates, it probably is thick enough to clog pores which may cause a break out. That's why it's called dry skin cream and so it's amazing for dry skin!

This did help my dry skin I have had for weeks due to a reaction, but it came at the cost of instant breakout. Maybe it's because I have sensitive skin but I would not recommend this due to my extreme breakouts from it.

on 12/13/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I initially bought this because I wanted a moisturizer....when I first used it I LOVED IT!
Good smell, great amount of product, made my face soft! A moisturizer! It did what it was supposed to do! Moisturize.
I used it at night after cleansing (or after a sheet mask) and in the morning to prep for foundation.
Unfortunately, a few days later, like four pimples show up. 2 symmetrical ones on both of my cheeks (kinda nice) and 2 on the left side of my lips. :(
What's sad is that I'm not one who breaks out easily! Only the OCCASIONAL pimple during my period (or stressing about my grades).

Maybe I used it too much? Maybe its not good enough for me? (or im not good enough for it....) but it was a good try. I'll just go back to my Shiseido Ibuki samples from my favorite saleslady, Patricia.

on 5/29/2015 7:13:00 AM

This made me break out so bad!!!

on 5/17/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my HG moisturizers. It's a moisturizing cream that's very gentle on the skin. It's not as thick as some other creams for dry skin yet its just as moisturizing. The lightweight feel of this cream is very nice on the skin. I love how soft this makes my face as it is the last step in my skincare routine. This Ponds cream is one of the best moisturizers for sensitive, dry skin in my opinion. The one downside is the tub packaging for sanitary reasons but that can easily be solved with the use of a clean cream spatula.

on 9/8/2014 5:38:00 PM

My first thought once I opened Ponds Facial Dry Skin Cream: "This smells like old lady."
However once I put it on my skin, I didn't care! It's hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, doesn't clog pores, AND it's dermatologist tested! So, you can feel safe using this product.
It's a pretty heavy cream, so a little bit goes a long way. I put it on during the day after my morning cleansing only if I don't plan on wearing makeup. Otherwise, it makes my whole face look greasy. I would recommend using this as a night-time moisture surge!
I have noticed lately that it comes on very thick and heavy, but eventuality starts to fade after about the first hour of application. Not sure if my skin is really dry or if it's the product. With that, if you have oily skin, I would not recommend this to you! I have combination skin, and this lotion makes my T-zone and chin really oily.
I would buy it again simply because I think it does moisturize my face and that's the whole goal here. It's inexpensive. It comes in a cute little tub. Plus, I feel like this is every Grandma's secret to silky, ageless skin.
Enjoy Sweet Peas! :)

on 6/2/2014 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A lovely hydrating moisturiser for dry skin, the Ponds Dry Skin Cream is a sensational product. A thin application of the product before you go to sleep will leave your skin feeling lavishly silken and very well hydrated in the morning.
For such an affordable night cream I was blown away by the lovely fragrance. The smell of Ponds Dry Skin Cream faintly reminds me of baby powder, with a slight floral undertone. The smell isn't overpowering, but serves as a nice, added bonus to an already lovely cream.

Be wary of how much you use, however, because a thin layer is still very hydrating. If you find yourself breaking out then it might be worth using less of the product, and using it only in your dryer areas. Furthermore this is advertised as a day cream, but I would never use it as a day-time moisturiser because it's way too heavy.

I love this product, and I'll continue to buy it.