Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromJessKW

Jan/15/2006

I LOVE this eye shadow base. I wouldn't be able to afford it if you needed more then a spec sized amount. However, the tiniest bit is needed to cover my entire eyelids. This makes my eye shadow last 12hours, staying vibrant. I highly reccomend this tiny tube of eye shadow base.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Jun/22/2005

Love it!!!

Doesn't crease which is exactly what I wanted it to do. I'd definately buy this again. It's so little (7 grams) but a tiny bit goes a verrrrrrrry long way.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Dec/13/2003

This is the first eye-shadow base that I've used. I have oily eye lids. Use only a little of this base and the makeup adheres flawlessly for an all-night performance.

Borghese has a great make-up line. This base is one more feather in their hat for making such fine products.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Mar/17/2003

Basically this is a pale concealer in a tube, and it is expensive considering that you're only getting a quarter-ounce. But only a tiny amount is needed for it to work, and it did surprisingly well on some of my problem powder eye shadows that crease easily. It doesn't work better than any other bases, however, when it comes to cream e/s (including Borghese's own such products) …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

age