Philosophy Falling In Love 3-in-1

Philosophy Falling In Love 3-in-1

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the fragrance Falling in Love but it's cheap and lasts about 30 minutes on my skin so I thought I would try to extend it by layering with bodywash and lotion. I am happy with this product because:
- it smells EXACTLY like the fragrance spray
- it lathers beautifully for a great bubblebath (though note that the bubbles don't last)
- it makes a perfect handwash soap for the bathroom - I transfer it to the pump dispenser near my sink

The cons:
- expensive (especially for use as a handwash)
- dries out my skin
- needs a pump - it's so thick that it's really hard to get out of the bottle

For me the pros outweigh the cons because I love the scent so much, because of that I will continue to buy it whenever I run across it.

on 5/23/2012 9:52:00 PM

i have heard people raving about the philosophy 3-in-1 products.. thankfully i got a sample of this so i didn't waste my money. i didn't bother using it as a shampoo, but i did use it as a bubble bath and body wash. it created zero bubbles, just murky water. i had to use a lot of product just to get a decent lather as a body wash. the scent was the only redeeming quality, but it quickly faded after i stepped out of the shower. :(

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/2/2010 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The smell of this product gave me an insta-headache! :( It lathers up nicely and leaves my skin some-what soft. But i can't take the smell

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love foody/gourmand smells and this definitely fits the bill. It's definitely a luxurious treat for bath time and one I would gladly buy again, if my finances allowed it. It works great as a bath gel, doesn't strip the skin. Nice as a shampoo, left my fine, thin hair with softness and bounce. I just wish the price wasn't so high for such a small bottle, but when I can afford it, I do like these little treats. If you love the Falling In Love fragrance definitely try this out.

I like the message on the bottle. It reminds me to love myself and have time for myself before I can truely know how to love others... so I love the packaging. It works as well as other philosophy 3 in 1 but i prefer the amazing grace scent. Falling in love is a very sweet smell, it smells exactly like cotton candy to me. I like to eat cotton candy but it's not a smell I would like in the shower.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

felt like dawn dish soap on my skin and smelled like it too just not as great :( not a good buy but the lotion and fragrance that came wi5th it made it worth it

on 2/16/2008 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The scent is great, and I actually use this as a shampoo along with the Shear Splendour conditioner. I've been using the two for about a week and my hair has never been silkier or more manageable. I think without a conditioner it would be way too drying, but I love the results and the smell!

Maybe I got a bum container but I bought this in the soap and water set (see my review of FIL fragrance--it was fine). I have a huge bottle of Amazing Grace 3n1 I use everyday. In comparison, this stuff was hard to squeeze out of the bottle and a little....jelly-like in consistency. I didn't notice much fragrance. The lather was ok but not as rich as my AG. For the price? I'm not purchasing again.

on 12/8/2007 7:23:00 PM

This is a great bath gel. I am not crazy about florals, and this is not overpowering. Phil. does not let anyone down with their items.

I really love this scent, and I normally hate floral scents. This is my favorite bubble bath soap ever because it is just a light, relaxing, pretty scent and like all the Philosophy soaps and shower gels I've tried, it lathers so richly. The scent of this one does stick to my skin a bit (unlike cinnamon buns), and my skin always feels nice and soft when I get out of the tub. Comes in as my second favorite after cinnamon buns.