Laura Mercier Face Tint

4.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

got it as a free sample and only used it because i was out of my guerlain bronzing power... every since the guerlain bronzer is in my drawer and all i use is the laura mercier one. LOVE IT!!! lasts forver, goes on nicely, no scent, PERFECTION ;)

I have this in Apricot, which is a bright matte coral loose powder that comes in a small sifter jar. It's subtle and skin-enhancing, which is my favorite kind of product. :) While the jar is small, you get a generous amount for $20 and it can easily be shared between two or more people.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i like this product very much, but i don't think i would repurchase. the price is ok for laura mercier, but the packaging is a little annoying to travel with. but i really like the consitancy of the powder. nice, but nothing special. i prefer MAC golden for bronzers

This is a great product. It is exactly what the label says - a face tint. I find that my complexion becomes a little washed out when i've applied LM's tinted moisturiser but when i apply a light dusting of the flitered brown face tint my skin has a healthy glow which makes me look a little more alive - it's great for me because my complexion is so pale. Definitely worth looking into if you want a light bronzer or even a tinted translucent powder.