L'Oreal Hydrafresh super hydrating lightweight lotion spray

No Image

4.3

on 11/19/2006 7:18:00 PM

I bought this hoping to use as a refresher for my face, actually, after flying when I feel extra dry. I don't wear that much makeup, so I wasn't worried about getting all gross spraying it atop makeup. I was surprised how well it worked, to be honest. It did moisturize! And I have oily skin, so I was pleased that it wasn't uber heavy. I love the idea of a spray. I like that I was able to spray into my cupped hand and moisturize the back of my neck. It felt refreshing and it smelled so light that I wasn't worried about annyoing anyone sitting so closely beside me. Will repurchase.

on 9/13/2006 9:15:00 PM

This is for all you girls on the run. The spray and light texture allow you to moisturise in half the time. You have to rub it in a bit though, but it absorbs well. Sometimes makes you feel a bit sticky if you don't massage it in enough. Leaves skin silky rather than having that feeling of deep-down moisturization that thicker creams would give you, so it's not ideal if you want intense moisture.

Has a pleasant smell, the same as the other Hydrafresh stuff if I'm not wrong. A bit citrusy and yet creamy.
Would definately buy this again.

on 1/13/2006 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am a minority on this lotion. First off, spraying this on your limbs also means spraying lotion all over my bathroom floor (slippery!!) or my carpet, or my sheets. Secondly, once you rub in the lotion and move on to another body part, my slippery hands can barely pump the bottle. Lastly and worst of all, this lotion leaves my skin feeling tacky even though its lightweight and dries long before I begin putting on my clothes. It pulls on my skin when I'm putting on my clothing and thoughout the day, my clothing clings to my body. Yuck!

on 8/22/2005 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

it smells wonderful (fresh clean scent) is quick & easy to apply and absorbs quickly. It moisturises my normal-dry skin perfectly w/ no fuss and no mess.

one lippie off for this little warning: if you miss your bod and get it on the tile...it'll be slippery!
when I wear this, I don't wear perfume, but the scent wears off in a few hours.

Not sure I love it enough to repurch...I get bored w/ things so quickly.

on 5/5/2005 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is wonderful! It's easy to apply and sinks into the skin immediately. I love the fact that it leaves no sticky film and the fragrance is light and summery. The price at 9 or 10 dollars is reasonable as well. I'm on my second bottle and will keep repurchasing as long as it's available.

This is a true HG!!!!! I hate the feeling of slathering on creamy lotions (i dont use creamy/lotiony products at all on my skin, only on my hands in winter, and i use gels for my face) because my skin is normal, not dry, so this is the perfect balance. I never get that sweaty yucky coated feeling that lotions give. Just soft, light, refreshing watery moisture :) And it's so fast and easy to apply for us girls who dont want to spend forever rubbing stuff in. Just spray on and dress immediately :) It sinks in perfectly and does not leave any greasy residue. And the scent is to die for! It smells just like those old Hydrafresh skincare products (which for scent and texture were my faves!). A light, refreshing, citrus-and-green-tea type of scent that reminds me of breezy summer nights :) Aesthetically pleasing experience + unmatched product performance = Perfection in a bottle! I love it!!!! :D

on 4/12/2005 1:39:00 AM

This is really light, doesnít leave a sticky residue and smells lovely. I wouldnít recommend for those with dry skin but itís good for girls on the go or during summer in more humid climates where you donít want to apply a heavier moisturizer after showering. A pleasure to use.

on 4/6/2005 10:39:00 AM

Smells really wonderful, just like the Hydrafresh cream cleanser (sorta light and lemony and creamy and fresh, if you're curious). Feels cool and refreshing upon application. Absorbs quickly with a little rubbing. Scent stays with you for a few hours, depending on how much you've applied. This is a very light moisturizer, so I'm going to use it more often when things start getting hot and sticky. Cheap too (under $5) because I got it on sale at Rite Aid.

on 12/5/2004 11:18:00 PM

I love the smell of this product. This lotion spray lightly moisturises the skin (not recommended for dry skin), absorbs easily, and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I love the concept of just spraying then getting dressed. It's so much faster than applying lotion to your whole body. I'm a bit hesitant about repurchasing this, as I would be buying this mainly for the scent.

on 8/20/2004 5:22:00 AM

Thi is a cheap moisturizer that leaves my skin relatively soft, but there are other moisturizers that leave my skin more moisturized!

Popular Lotions / Creams