4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

18 years ago

I've had my caboodle case forever. We're talking around 12 years or so. I now only use it to store my nailpolish because it closes and keeps the smell from getting into the room. I could never fit my makeup into the weirdly shaped cubby holes that they give you. Won't buy again, but it certainly has lasted me a long time!!

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EyesHazel

18 years ago

<P>i got my caboodles at a garage sale. i assume its from the 80s from the hideous burnt orange color. ive never had a problem with it not being sturdy, but then again its never left the house.</P> <P>this was my main mu case for years until i discovered mua. my collection started overflowing, so i graduated to a tacklebox. i blame all of you! :) <P>when it gets grimy, i run it through the dishwasher, and it comes out sparkling.</P> <P>ive investigated the new cases, and they just dont make one thats near big enough for me. the trays of the nicest and largest ones are now made of cardboard which cant be wiped down with alcohol in case of spilled powders, etc. <P>i would like to see a change in the tray design. i think that removable/movable partitions would improve the case greatly. the one i have has odd sized spaces.</P> <P>if caboodles made larger, more practical, more adult cases, id certainly buy a new one.</P>

About reviewer (832 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

1.0

18 years ago

HATED IT! You want a cheap quality cosmetic case? Get a Caboodles case. The closure hook broke almost immediatley and the storage space was just way too small for me. Better suited for a pre-teen maybe. They come in some really cute colors though.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

18 years ago

I am such a sucker for these! I bought my very first one 14 yrs ago and still own them. Two actually. They just hold everything and then some. I have a large purple and a small purple. Just too cute.

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

18 years ago

I have a big blue glitter case I bought last year. I like it because it's really cute. I use it to hold all my makeup that I don't use on a daily basis. It never leaves my bedroom so I'm not sure how well it'd hold up in other conditions. The price is a little steep, but other than that it's a great buy in my opinion!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

18 years ago

Great for holding my makeup. I own three (two large-one small). One large one I have had for probably around 10 years now (if not longer) and it's still going strong. Love love love!

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

19 years ago

These are a great way to stay organized... I had one for all my makeup, and then when I went to a real traincase I use it for organizing all of my swap stuff... really handy, and they come in such fun colors!!!

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

19 years ago

Love my Caboodles - I've got a large pink one which is amazing for holding all my necessities, especially when I'm travelling. I have a smaller peach sized one which has two openings, one on each side. This makes it great for everyday use. I don't personally care about finding a more "mature" case - these are cute, kitschy and easy to use. So glad I held onto them!

About reviewer (901 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

19 years ago

i have two of these from the 1980's. Tha means I have had mine for over 10 years. I have a white one with a black handle and lock and a pink one. These products are cheap so don't expect anything super classy but they are great for organization. When they get dirty, they are hard to clean, makeup can really stain them. Avoid the ones with little compartments cause those will nover come clean if you spill in them. Now that I am older, I want something a little nicer to be sitting on my counter, but they are great to put under the sink to hold all your little goodies. You know those little knick knacks you save but dont know what to do with? Put them in here. I agree with the other reviewers, that sometimes you can find a really cute one, one that is not so childish. For those on a budget, this is a good bet.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

1.0

19 years ago

i would only buy one of these again if it was super cute. i had 2 of these, and the latches broke. cheap plastic!

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age