4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

This is a good product for me, with just the amount of space I need, and I've had it for a couple years now, and it's still in pretty good condition! I love the 2 levels, and the mirror is awesome, but the lock broke already. It is still cute, and I still like it, even though it's not too easy to carry around without a lock. If I could find it again somewhere, I might even buy it for my friend's birthday!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrown

17 years ago

These are okay, but they eventually break. I have had one that the mirror fell out for no reason, others have cracked and others, the lock just broke off! They are great for holding your makeup, but only if they aren't going to travel!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

17 years ago

I have the same one reviewer etheriel has, it's cute, cheap and holds most of my makeup well.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

Got myself one of the two level ones in a ocean blue plastic traincase. This one opens up with a smaller comparment tray on hinges that comes out and up when opens, and a generous mirror that flips up for easy application. I got it cuz it was cheap (15cdn.) and I needed something bigger than my big makeup bag. But now one month later I'm already running out of space. *sigh...maybe getting bigger cases isn't the solution...*cover ears and eyes** Overall I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the case. The plastic really stood up to the test when I shoved all my stuff in there during my recent move. Very sturdy and travellable, and the plastic is kinda cute :), it also come with a big round belly button like flowery *lock thingy that adds that flower child touch. I'll use this one up till it breaks, and then prob get myself a bigger, better one. Good for beginners though.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

17 years ago

Cute concept and funky cases, but they're a bit tacky and clunky IMHO. They're large, but they're also rounded, I"d prefer a square or rectangular case to save on space. They're all plastic, which make them pretty durable, yet the colors are just way too garish. A lot of them are multicolored or have missmatched colors, and they basically are ok for a cheap, standard makeup case.. but I'd recommend spending a bit more and having something that's quality and looks good.

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

17 years ago

My first makeup case was a Caboodle. It was a big pink case with lots of storage space. I gave it to my teenage sister only because i had outgrown the bubblegum look. Definately a good start for a teenager.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

17 years ago

The caboodles makeup cases are very cute in color and design, but a lot of the ones that I had younger didn't hold much and after awhile the clasp that closed it broke.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

17 years ago

PROS: reasonably priced; COMMENTS: these are good for teens (that's when I had mine) as many have bright colors. Durable plastic. The model I had had a built-in mirror, accordion style shelves, and compartments for lipsticks. It was great when I could fit my makeup in a shoebox. That time has long since passed.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

EyesOther

2.0

17 years ago

I loved my Caboodle at first. I purchased a large one and it held a lot of my products and had really neat storage compartments for lipsticks and a big mirror. But, the clasp eventually broke. When that happens, you may as well throw it away because all of your stuff will fall out everywhere otherwise. Will definitely NOT repurchase. Too expensive for the poor quality.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

18 years ago

Though these are apparently geared more towards teens/pre-teens, they're still awfully cute. But, REALLY -- do you expect that ALL of my makeup is going to fit in one Caboodles case? No freakin' way! The ones I have are pretty old -- the Caboodles case is where my under-used, no longer like, or whatever makeup gets "shunned" to. This stuff came in handy when my boys where younger to use for Halloween, but they're too old for that now. I continue to keep some of this "vintage" makeup even though I doubt I'll ever use it again (and waaaay past their "expiration"). But, I pull out the Caboodles every now and then and browse though things. I was lucky enough to find a rather large Caboodles that it for manicure items ONLY, and I use that one virtually every day. I've not seen these sold since, but that one is especially great. It's holding up fine and is at least 10 years old!

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age