Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Raspberry Chocolate

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/2/2005 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

ick , in lip smackers fruit and chocolate are not a good mix!

on 1/23/2005 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really didn't like the smell, taste, or look of this product. Though it went on sheer, the color in the tube was muddy-beige ... not very appealing. In my opinion, the only good thing about this product was its moisturizing capability. Nonetheless, I ended up giving it to my sister b/c I couldn't stand the smell. Too bad - I usually really like berries and chocolate! =(

This came in the package with a keychain sort of top. It smelled pretty much like raspberries and chocolate. The color in the tube is a sort of dullish grey color... I didn't really like the look of it, but it did go sheer on my lips. It smells like a lot of the other bonne bell berry flavors... Lol. I don't know why they call them flavors instead of scents, because they just don't taste like anything at all!

These are one of those Lip Smackers where either you love it or hate it. I really like this! It smells just like its name. I try not using mine as often anymore just because Bonne Bell discontinued the flavor awhile back! :(