Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Avon Split Second Blush Stick

on 10/8/2006 12:22:00 AM

I purchased this product in the colour "Moon Roses" for $8.99 CAD. The colour looks a lot brighter in the tube than when I apply it on my face. It can easily be applied in a sheer amount or it can be built up, and the pigmentation is pretty good. I usually swipe a line across my cheekbones, then blend it in with my fingertips. It is very creamy so it is easy to blend. It is a great product if you are in a hurry, and the staying power is great. It lasts on my cheeks all day. I'd definitely repurchase this product, and in fact I have already purchased a back-up stick from my AVON representative.

on 8/1/2006 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Avon Blush Stick in Shimmering Rasberry. Love it! Just a few dots on both cheeks create an excellent lilac blush with moderate shimmer. I figured that just a tiny bit is enough to create that glow. Dragging technique doesn't work, only dotting and slight blending with fingertips is what you need! The stick is so large that it will probably last me for years. Works wonders in a combination with Lorac Lip Polish in Amuse - somewhat similar hues to create a lilac look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this blush stick in Blossom. I absolutely LOVE it! It's creamy and blends so well. It lasts pretty long, too - better than any other I've used.

I definitely plan to repurchase this color. I'm thinking about branching out and trying the Romance shade, too. continued >>

I buy the 2 LE summer 2004 shades: Baja and Aruba. It was an excellent purchase!

The Split Second blush blends quickly and easily and it's so pigmented!! I was really impressed by the highly pigmented colors. The texture is excellent, it's a silky blush that glides on very smoothly - not too heavy, not too creamy. The quality of this product is absolutely amazing.

The tube is nice and neat.

I'm really pleased with this product and I will certainly purchase some other shades. continued >>

on 1/11/2004 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Avon is pretty darn amazing. I LOVE THIS BLUSH! Its non-acnegenic which is AWESOME for my adult acne prone skin. Its very hard to find such a product as most are only labeled non-comedengic and not BOTH, which is the bonus for AVON. Stick blush is the only kind I'll use despite the fact its very difficult to find. I love Tropical Peach -- it tones down the red in my skin from the cold harsh MN winters. Some new colors would be nice....hint hint.

on 3/13/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These are terrific! Received one in a swap and it's been the one I come back to (from MAC Sheertones, various Cargo, Stila, Lancome, etc.). I apply it with a fan brush, and it lasts ALL day, even 18 hours! Soft honey is a soft caramel peach, no orangey-ness. Love it!

I love this, goes on creamy, dries to a beautiful finish, lasts forever. The best blush I have ever tried. I have Romance, and I just ordered a few more colors. A must-have product. Goes on sale for $5.99.It is on sale now, ask your avon lady about it.

Popular Blush Products