Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Avon Split Second Blush Stick

3.8

on 11/28/2006 8:33:00 PM

I got this onsale in Blossom. It's a very basic peach/pink color. I love it! Very convenient and goes on smooth. I use my fingers to blend it into my foundation and it works great!

on 11/4/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this as I loved Raisin and Blossom. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. I had a terrible time applying the blush stick correctly though that might be because I'm clumsy with make-up. The color is sheer, which should make it buildable but the formula spreads too much on my skin, making blending difficult. By the time I built up enough color, I had blush all over my cheeks. This is a dramatic contrast to Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush, which I had no trouble applying. The finish was not necessarily greasy but too shiny and "slippery" for my taste. It's also not very long-wearing.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are great moisturous blushes.They blend into the skin and are as light or as dark as I have full control of the color on the blush stick being able to make it darker or lighter.The color lasts up to a good 6 hours.These are nice portable and I use these more then my High End blushes from time to time.

on 1/9/2004 6:46:00 PM

I bought three because they got such high reviews from MUA. Trust MUA to give honest reviews. They were right. These are wonderful. Thank you.

Popular Blush Products