Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.4

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's my favorite blush ever. I try others and then come back to it again and again. Whenever it's on sale, I stock up, whether I need it or not. I have tubes in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, everywhere, as I don't want to be without it. I used to get it in Moon Roses, then they had a color change and I now get the comparable shade, which is Pink Melon. If Avon ever discontinues this, I will be so blue. I even use this for a lipstick 90 percent of the time, as I am pink lipstick girl and I like a matte finish which this provides. I love a cream blush. Powder blush just smears on my oily skin. Not only is this a bargain, but it looks great, does what I want and I am able to multi-task with it. I'm happy!

on 9/5/2009 6:41:00 PM

This is my fast daytime blush!

I use it when i'm in a rush in the morning, the barely rose one, and its great!

I dont have alot of time for makeup, for contouring etc for my day job, this gives me a healthy glow, without looking like I have blush on.

I have these in Barely Rose, Blossom,and Romance.
The first one I tried was barely rose. When I looked at it, it seemed to hot pink and sparkly. I put it on but it looked to harsh on my beige/yellowish skin. Then I tried Blossom and I've found my HG blush! It looks completely natural on me and romance is a bit too dark for me. Would re-purchase again. (and again =D)

on 2/17/2008 12:07:00 PM

This is for the Tropical color. It is definitely for a warmer toned gal. I am pale and it is too orange-y for me. It's ok in the summer but not on pale skin.

on 8/17/2007 6:02:00 PM

I purchased this in Moon Roses and was pretty nervous b/c I am usually not good at picking out blushes...but this pink (almost baby pink) with a hint of a shine is perfect for a pink cheek!

It comes in a tube that twists up and down. The texture is very creamy, almost satiny which surprised me - i loved it - it is so easy to blend!!! I dot it on my cheek a couple of times and then blend with my fingers. I have also layered a darker color blush (another brand) over it and it looked nice.

HIghly recommend this product, but this shade may be way too light for some people - I'm very fair skinned.

on 11/17/2005 8:27:00 PM

I have another review under the colour Tropical Peach for this item. However, there is no listing for the colour Natural Suede, so here it is. I bought this shade because I thought it would be the most subtle and let me tell you, it sure is. I use it as a bronzer-type product instead as the colour is just slightly darker than my skin really. I know contouring is totally 80's but this works really well when I blend it along my jawline and under my cheekbones. Unfortunately it has the same disappearing tendencies as Tropical Peach. *no animal testing*

How do I love thee, Split Second Blush Stick? Let me count the ways. I love thee from the peachy new Blossom, to the sadly discontinued Radiant Flash. I love summery, glimmery Baja. I have a romance with subtle Romance. I love Moonrose, even if it does look like radioactive pink neon in the tube.

I blend these lightly over foundation, set with loose powder, and then apply very light powder blush in a complimentary tone.

It prevents that cakey look one can get with powder blush, when one is of a certain age.

And the price cannot be beat. I will buy this product as long as Avon makes it... though I wish they wouldn't discontinue some colors, like Radiant Flash. It was an odd off-plum color, which when blended lightly, subtly set off bright lipsticks so very well for pale ladies. I have **one** more tube in abeyance (sniff). Maybe I will find one on eBay someday.

on 12/18/2004 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful blush split second indeed.Comes in a quick stick container.Blends in great with foundation I think these are way better then high end popular cosmetic lines which I have tried.The color Barely Roses is great for yellow undertones.This blush also stays put for 6 to 8 hours.

on 8/19/2004 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was a pretty color in the tube, but didn't care for it on my cheeks. It had a purple tint on my fair skin cheeks. It was easy to apply, and the tube was nice and compact. Goes on pretty sheer...

on 3/27/2004 12:15:00 PM

I decided to try this product after searching and searching for the perfect blush. i had been using benetint for years, but it was making me breakout (i still wore it anyways).. anyways, you lovely ladies gave me so much confidence with your raves that i went online and bought every color and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are the best blushes! they are super portable (so easy for quick touch ups) and the colors are great and natural and blend really easily, but are not sticky, creamy or wet feeling. I LOVE THIS BLUSH!

Popular Blush Products