Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's my favorite blush ever. I try others and then come back to it again and again. Whenever it's on sale, I stock up, whether I need it or not. I have tubes in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, everywhere, as I don't want to be without it. I used to get it in Moon Roses, then they had a color change and I now get the comparable shade, which is Pink Melon. If Avon ever discontinues this, I will be so blue. I even use this for a lipstick 90 percent of the time, as I am pink lipstick girl and I like a matte finish which this provides. I love a cream blush. Powder blush just smears on my oily skin. Not only is this a bargain, but it looks great, does what I want and I am able to multi-task with it. I'm happy!

on 10/17/2008 6:34:00 PM

Like selmasoo (below), I bought this blush stick in 'Raisin' and I agree with her color description 100%. It is as though Avon had *me* in mind when they came up with this color, lol! Well, I am an extremely fair-skinned PPP w/ some mild rosacea and most rose/pink/brown/peach/mauve tones (ok-just about EVERY blush tone on the planet) just don't work for me and honestly, I pretty much gave up wearing blush altogether. BUT...I was 'just looking around' at my local Avon boutique when I stumbled upon this blush stick, and out of the many colors, this one seemed the best for my pale complexion. I got it home and tried it on and it is a KEEPER. The color is sooooo natural, is easy to apply, lasts, does not break me out or aggrivate my rosacea, and the best part (for me at least) is that there is NO shimmer to it whatsoever. I was beginning to think that matte blush didn't exist. I was wearing Stila blushes previously, but the shimmer was overkill. I am almost 36, and shimmer this, shimmer that is not age appropriate (for me at least). So this Avon blush stick is a keeper; and for $6, not too shabby :)

I have these in Barely Rose, Blossom,and Romance.
The first one I tried was barely rose. When I looked at it, it seemed to hot pink and sparkly. I put it on but it looked to harsh on my beige/yellowish skin. Then I tried Blossom and I've found my HG blush! It looks completely natural on me and romance is a bit too dark for me. Would re-purchase again. (and again =D)

on 11/3/2006 7:49:00 PM

I have these in 2 totally different yet both beautiful colors. The first one I purchased was: PRETTY IN PINK, which is a very pretty medium cream pink-(but has now been discontinued), and it's more for cool skin tones. The next one I purchased was: RAISIN, which is more of a muted,medium nude/pinkish/beige color. It is also cream in texture,(no shine/shimmer/sparkle at all). They go on light and creamy and blend into skin very evenly. The finish is not at all oily, (at least not in my experience, and I have sensitive, combination skin.) I highly recommend these blush sticks and plan on purchasing several more tubes of the RAISIN color! :-)

on 3/13/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These are terrific! Received one in a swap and it's been the one I come back to (from MAC Sheertones, various Cargo, Stila, Lancome, etc.). I apply it with a fan brush, and it lasts ALL day, even 18 hours! Soft honey is a soft caramel peach, no orangey-ness. Love it!

on 3/3/2003 6:44:00 PM

I am hoping to get a different color. I tried the Barely Rose. Usually I prefer pink blush, but this stuff was really bright! The texture is great.

Popular Blush Products