Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.7

on 10/17/2008 6:34:00 PM

Like selmasoo (below), I bought this blush stick in 'Raisin' and I agree with her color description 100%. It is as though Avon had *me* in mind when they came up with this color, lol! Well, I am an extremely fair-skinned PPP w/ some mild rosacea and most rose/pink/brown/peach/mauve tones (ok-just about EVERY blush tone on the planet) just don't work for me and honestly, I pretty much gave up wearing blush altogether. BUT...I was 'just looking around' at my local Avon boutique when I stumbled upon this blush stick, and out of the many colors, this one seemed the best for my pale complexion. I got it home and tried it on and it is a KEEPER. The color is sooooo natural, is easy to apply, lasts, does not break me out or aggrivate my rosacea, and the best part (for me at least) is that there is NO shimmer to it whatsoever. I was beginning to think that matte blush didn't exist. I was wearing Stila blushes previously, but the shimmer was overkill. I am almost 36, and shimmer this, shimmer that is not age appropriate (for me at least). So this Avon blush stick is a keeper; and for $6, not too shabby :)

on 11/3/2006 7:49:00 PM

I have these in 2 totally different yet both beautiful colors. The first one I purchased was: PRETTY IN PINK, which is a very pretty medium cream pink-(but has now been discontinued), and it's more for cool skin tones. The next one I purchased was: RAISIN, which is more of a muted,medium nude/pinkish/beige color. It is also cream in texture,(no shine/shimmer/sparkle at all). They go on light and creamy and blend into skin very evenly. The finish is not at all oily, (at least not in my experience, and I have sensitive, combination skin.) I highly recommend these blush sticks and plan on purchasing several more tubes of the RAISIN color! :-)

on 8/23/2003 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought three colors- Moon Roses (think NARS Portofino; a shimmery pink), Natural Suede (a light buck color) and Tropical Peach (a shimmery coral). These are great cream blushes! So creamy! Like chocolate moouse in stick form but last forever. Out of all three my favorite shade was the Tropical Peach - gives me that rosy glow but with a touch of punch.

Popular Blush Products