Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.3

on 8/31/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank you MUA! I read the reviews and had to have this, since powder blushes really don't do it for me. I purchased Barely Rose on Ebay and I LOVE IT! It really is scary in the tube, but looks perfect once blended.

Edit: I no longer like blush sticks, but this one was nice while I decided what was good for me and what wasn't.

on 6/8/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutetly love this blush stick. I recently purchased the bronze/blush stick in Aruba and it is so beautiful. The color is a deep, shimmery plum. Exquisite.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's my favorite blush ever. I try others and then come back to it again and again. Whenever it's on sale, I stock up, whether I need it or not. I have tubes in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, everywhere, as I don't want to be without it. I used to get it in Moon Roses, then they had a color change and I now get the comparable shade, which is Pink Melon. If Avon ever discontinues this, I will be so blue. I even use this for a lipstick 90 percent of the time, as I am pink lipstick girl and I like a matte finish which this provides. I love a cream blush. Powder blush just smears on my oily skin. Not only is this a bargain, but it looks great, does what I want and I am able to multi-task with it. I'm happy!

on 7/11/2003 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Barely Rose because I am on a whole "waterproof" kick this summer. When I first tried it last night, I put it on WAY too heavy (LOL)! I actually looked sunburned. So I removed it and tried again, and I only had to use just a touch. It went on smoothly and lasted all day. And for $5.99 on sale, you can't beat the price. Another Avon waterproof winner (their waterproof glimmerstick eyeliners are really great, too)!

Popular Blush Products