Avon Split Second Blush Stick

3.9

on 11/28/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This for the Tropical Peach. Great color for me and I love sticks cause you're not dipping your fingers in the blush. However I had to remove lippies for the quality of the product. This mashes when I try to put it on. Very disappointing. Not worth the effort so I threw it in the trash. The price used to be affordable, but it never seems to go on sale for less than $5 anymore. I will not buy it again. I gave it two lippies for the fact that it IS a stick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Barely Rose. In the tube and on first application it is a bright pink color but blended in well, it transforms into a perfect "flushed cheek" color that looks soooo natural! I have dark blonde hair and very fair skin so I was apprehensive about the hot pink color in the tube but it's absolutely wonderful. It works on my pale skin or when I've got a summer tan, I just use a bit more if I've got a tan and it works perfectly. It goes on satiny-smooth and blends so easily, and I love the portability of the twist-up tube.

EDIT 6-25-08: It looks like this product has been discontinued but I found it in the Campaign 14 outlet brochure and stocked up!! Why does the best stuff get discontinued???

I didn't really like the colour I purchased but I liked the way it applied and stayed on.

on 11/28/2006 8:33:00 PM

I got this onsale in Blossom. It's a very basic peach/pink color. I love it! Very convenient and goes on smooth. I use my fingers to blend it into my foundation and it works great!

on 11/4/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this as I loved Raisin and Blossom. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. I had a terrible time applying the blush stick correctly though that might be because I'm clumsy with make-up. The color is sheer, which should make it buildable but the formula spreads too much on my skin, making blending difficult. By the time I built up enough color, I had blush all over my cheeks. This is a dramatic contrast to Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush, which I had no trouble applying. The finish was not necessarily greasy but too shiny and "slippery" for my taste. It's also not very long-wearing.

on 7/9/2004 9:45:00 AM

I tried Barely Rose, which is a really scary bright pink in the tube. Despite my initial reservations, it went on like a dream and gave me a hint of a natural sunburned look. Since this blush is potent, shimmery, and highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. I wanted something as a complement to my daily Nars Multiple in Malibu, and surprisingly, I really like this pink color. The quality of this product is excellent and I would definitely repurchase.

I have this in Moonroses, works awesome and fast, great texture, it's creamy/powdery. In MoonRoses which is blushing shade of pink. Can use on eyes, too.

Popular Blush Products