Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Avon Split Second Blush Stick

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's my favorite blush ever. I try others and then come back to it again and again. Whenever it's on sale, I stock up, whether I need it or not. I have tubes in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, everywhere, as I don't want to be without it. I used to get it in Moon Roses, then they had a color change and I now get the comparable shade, which is Pink Melon. If Avon ever discontinues this, I will be so blue. I even use this for a lipstick 90 percent of the time, as I am pink lipstick girl and I like a matte finish which this provides. I love a cream blush. Powder blush just smears on my oily skin. Not only is this a bargain, but it looks great, does what I want and I am able to multi-task with it. I'm happy!

on 2/17/2008 12:07:00 PM

This is for the Tropical color. It is definitely for a warmer toned gal. I am pale and it is too orange-y for me. It's ok in the summer but not on pale skin.

I didn't really like the colour I purchased but I liked the way it applied and stayed on.

on 1/9/2004 6:46:00 PM

I bought three because they got such high reviews from MUA. Trust MUA to give honest reviews. They were right. These are wonderful. Thank you.

on 3/3/2003 6:44:00 PM

I am hoping to get a different color. I tried the Barely Rose. Usually I prefer pink blush, but this stuff was really bright! The texture is great.