Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.3

on 6/25/2001 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is Avon's best product, in my opinion. I have three -- Romance, a warm corally rosey pink cream; Barely Rose, a shimmery cool lilac-pink-rose; and Soft Honey, a warm creamy peachy caramel color. They are in stick form, with a cream-to-powder finish, but their finish isn't dry or chalky like some CTP blushes. Nor do they finish greasy, though -- it's a perfect smooth finish, with tons of pigment. Their staying power is fantastic, and they don't cause any breakouts, which is a nice bonus for us breakout-prone types! For the price, these are really excellent cream blushes that I'd recommend anyone try.

I love this, goes on creamy, dries to a beautiful finish, lasts forever. The best blush I have ever tried. I have Romance, and I just ordered a few more colors. A must-have product. Goes on sale for $5.99.It is on sale now, ask your avon lady about it.

on 3/5/2002 2:18:00 PM

This has a great soft consistency and goes on and blends beautifully. I have "romance" a nice neutral pink that should suit most skin tones. I used to use Bobbi brown and in my opinion this is a better product so I switched! This did not make me break out either :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Have used these sticks on and off for about 20 years, and recently decided to try NARS' "Multiple"... a stick of color that can be used as blush or lip color. It was only after trying the $33 NARS stick -- which was very drying, by the way -- do I fully appreciate how great the Avon product is. Moist, but not greasy, this blush has *always* done double duty for me for approximately 77% less money. And it doesn't dry out my lips! The colors now are really pretty too. This is a bargain.

on 9/26/2002 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

If you didn't already know I love blush. I just added this blush to my collection(I got barely rose)and I'm sure there will be more colors to come. They glide on nicely and dry to a powdery finish. There also not drying which I hate and there a deal at $7.99. Just imagine you could get 4 for the price of 1 Nars multiple.

on 1/15/2003 12:18:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This blush is absolutely wonderful. It glides on very easily and blends into a smooth, powdery finish. I have this in Barely Rose and it gives my very pale skin a healthy-looking glow. The description for this product says that it's portable for easy touch-ups, but touch-ups were definitely not needed as this lasted all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's not surprising this has gotten consisten 5's. I consider this a high-end quality product. Easy to blend, decent price, and worth more than the money!

on 3/3/2003 6:44:00 PM

I am hoping to get a different color. I tried the Barely Rose. Usually I prefer pink blush, but this stuff was really bright! The texture is great.

on 3/6/2003 1:31:00 AM

Love these as eyeshadow base and lipcolor. I have Tropical Peach, Barely Rose, Moon Rose, and Romance. Texture is creamy and airy, not greasy. Colors are rich and don't fade like Nars. Fav are Trop Peach and Barely Rose because they are bright and have shimmer. Moon Rose is a bit of an 'old' bubblegum pink that I have to mix with other colors to make a good lipcolor. Romance is o.k. but I prefer the shimmers. And super price!

on 3/13/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These are terrific! Received one in a swap and it's been the one I come back to (from MAC Sheertones, various Cargo, Stila, Lancome, etc.). I apply it with a fan brush, and it lasts ALL day, even 18 hours! Soft honey is a soft caramel peach, no orangey-ness. Love it!

Popular Blush Products