Avon Split Second Blush Stick

3.5

on 11/28/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This for the Tropical Peach. Great color for me and I love sticks cause you're not dipping your fingers in the blush. However I had to remove lippies for the quality of the product. This mashes when I try to put it on. Very disappointing. Not worth the effort so I threw it in the trash. The price used to be affordable, but it never seems to go on sale for less than $5 anymore. I will not buy it again. I gave it two lippies for the fact that it IS a stick.

on 2/17/2008 12:07:00 PM

This is for the Tropical color. It is definitely for a warmer toned gal. I am pale and it is too orange-y for me. It's ok in the summer but not on pale skin.

on 1/9/2004 6:46:00 PM

I bought three because they got such high reviews from MUA. Trust MUA to give honest reviews. They were right. These are wonderful. Thank you.

on 3/13/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These are terrific! Received one in a swap and it's been the one I come back to (from MAC Sheertones, various Cargo, Stila, Lancome, etc.). I apply it with a fan brush, and it lasts ALL day, even 18 hours! Soft honey is a soft caramel peach, no orangey-ness. Love it!