bareMinerals Bare Minerals ALL

bareMinerals Bare Minerals ALL
Bare Minerals ALLBare Minerals ALLBare Minerals ALLBare Minerals ALLBare Minerals ALL

2.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

on 5/19/2018 7:19:00 PM

I’ve been having a difficult time with my skin lately and after coming to the conclusion products heavy in silicones were causing my breakouts, I decided to go back to the basics for awhile. This wouldn’t be a foundation I would usually go for because the coverage is light to medium, but I actually do like it and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin while I’m trying to use minimal ingredients. It gives a very natural finish and seems to last awhile. I’ve even slept in it with no irritation (not that I reccomend this). If you have sensitive skin or want to use something that will give your skin a break from excessive ingredients, this is a good choice.

on 4/14/2018 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff, just blend it forever over a good primer. Fells invisible.
Perfect for summer, (I use a serum/creme in winter for my dry skin)

on 1/24/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have oily skin prone to spots still at my age.
I can only used the powder. Only annoying bit is that I keep dropping it everywhere!
Very good coverage and you can't notice it

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been on a LONG journey to find my perfect foundation for a few years now. Since my skin has turned more "mature" I've been needing something to help hide my redress on my cheeks, nose and chin that would keep me looking natural and not look like I'm wearing a mask. I've tried Bare Minerals before but tried the Original formula and found that it really broke me out with those big painful cystic pimples and made my face itch, not to mention the "shiny" finish did not look good at all on my pores or wrinkles. I've been using Jane Iredale compact with much success but hated their price and the color "Golden Glow" was not a good match for my skin color. Anyway gave BM matte a try, ok well a few tries as trying to find my shade can be a total nightmare. It's either too orange, too yellow or just looks ashy on me! I have a yellow/neutral undertone with some red. I've ended up getting two shades Neutral Medium 15 and Medium Beige N20 and mixing them to get both the yellow and the red that I need. It's not perfect but I'll play with it some and get the right mix, I hope. I love the matte finish and the natural look (don't apply to much, keep it light when you apply). I buff it in for a good while with a big fluffy powder brush, applying two layers. I also have been using their powder concealor, but not sold on it yet as it has quite a shimmer to it and I think it shows up my under eye wrinkles too much. But it's greatly pigmented and hides a lot if you might want to give it a try. Back to the loose matte foundation. I am happy with the staying power too and I don't find myself too shiny having to frequently pat the oil off my T zone. I like it, and hope it becomes my holy grail.
Update: I love the powder but found that it just didn't have the staying power that I needed. Found that my reddness would be shining through and I'd need to reapply in a few hours.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like this product it is nice it works well and looks good (I don't like powder makeup a lot) I just do not like how the powder shows some but if I had to I guess I would buy it again

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have tried numerous foundations over the years to combat rosacea and cover acne. Now that I am older I am struggling less with active breakouts. I really do love the finish of this foundation. However, the staying power and coverage are not as great as I had originally hoped.

I am approximately an NC 20 and I wear the shade Light. Fairly light is just a tad too pinkish for me, while Light is slightly too dark. However, the finish looks great. The issue is with concealer. I have used Benefit's porefessional under this foundation and it slides around too much and makes my face look greasy. I have also tried using the Prime Time moisturizer under this and it also makes my face look cakey and greasy.

It's nice coverage if you have good skin to begin with, but it is a pain to figure out the process for covering blemishes and scarring if you suffer from acne prone and red skin. It does not aggrevate my existing blemishes. The finish is natural looking, but not going to make you look airbrushed. I really like this as an everyday foundation, but due to the messy application and the price, I have been on the hunt for a new HG.

on 5/13/2017 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wear bare minerals matte powder in Light for most of the autumn/winter months.

It's a staple long wearing, comfortable foundation which soaks up excess oil in my skin without clogging. I really trust this foundation to give me good, buildable coverage without causing breakouts. Phew!

I wear this as a makeup base in most of my videos- I am NOT adventurous with foundation and base makeup as I have blemish prone skin and have to to be really careful.

Search Ayish Zone on YouTube x

Really like this product, so glowy and pretty looking. But probably would not give acne sufferers good coverage due to looking powdery when trying to build up.

Bare Minerals is the best. So good for your skin and so glowy.

on 12/1/2016 3:01:00 PM

Really pretty finish and good colour selection but broke me out in red and white bumps. I googled the ingredients and realized it's the bismuth oxychlorite- it irritates skin and clogs pores. Stay away from this if your skin is sensitive. There are far better and more "natural" powders out there (for example, mineral fusion).