Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.9

on 2/12/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This cleanser does not last long at all and is somewhat expensive. The packaging isn't so great so a lot of product comes out and you end up wasting it. Also the result was not great either.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this original cleanser! It was my fave till they decided to revamp it to: Retroactive 2-in-1 Cleanser. They both leave your skin clean & fresh.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love how clean my skin feels, like all the mucky grime has been purged from my face and the bursting of the beads is amusing. It smells refreshing, lathers up beautifully and leaves everything fresh. I will rebuy =)

on 7/24/2005 6:54:00 PM

Avon is awesome when it comes to GWP and I received a full size of this cleanser as a result. This is a refreshing cleanser, has the microbeads like the Clean and Clear Morning Burst but this is a far better cleanser. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh, ready to start a day.

This product kinda felt good when I put it on and rinsed it off. (The massage beads in it feel good, but one caveat: they don't burst, leaving you with a clogged drain if you use too much of the cleanser.) It is for oily skin however, so dry skin people stay away from this!!! I use this only in late summer when my skin is at it's "oily peak" Otherwise, I have dry skin and don't like to use this. One more thing: it claims to give you a "just-had-a-facial-glow" but it didn't for me. By reading the other reviews though, some other people have had a glow. I don't know. Buy it and try it out. My skin is sometimes a little wierd ;P

on 6/5/2005 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

good refreshing,qulaity product...was surprised that i likded it....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HMMM.....well I have mixed reviews with this. I got this several months ago as a GWP from Avon. I had been using it in the mornings and I liked it. I changed around my daily cleansing pattern and began using it at night. My biggest complaint is that it does not wash off all of my makeup. I still need to tone after just to get more gunk off. I normally use Purpose Facial Cleanser at night and it works much better. I think I will go back to my Purpose.

I tried this and I love the feeling on my face after...Very toned and refreshed...I don't like too much the fragrance but it works well with my T-Zone Oily skin. The beads won't break, so I just kind of create a foam on my hands with a little bit of water. Just a little bit is needed...and it removes the makeup pretty well..
I will surely buy it again... :-)

on 7/2/2004 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin feels so fresh when I use this cleanser, it's like putting liquid peppermint on my face. The beads are there just to look good, they basically do nothing. I really don't know what it does to my face, my skin is just as it is. I won't buy this again, but still I will use it very often until I finish it.

Smells good. A little goes a long way. But made my skin super dry and gave me bumps. My skin looked shiny and dry at the same time, days after I used it. I couldn't figure out which one of the Avon products was doing the damage (I bought a couple of Avon Anew products and was using them for the first time). I stopped using one product at a time until I figured out which was the "culprit." This may be good though for someone with super oily skin. But not for me.