Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.5

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this cleanser, mainly because I have naturally very dry skin and this cleanser dried out my skin EVEN MORE! My face looked and felt incredibly chapped and dry after using this cleanser. I also did not care for the large amounts of artificial, chemical ingredients that were in this cleanser. I prefer cleansers that have natural and/or herbal ingredients. (such as Arbonne, DHC, or Aveeno) I will not repurchase.

on 5/1/2004 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this in the morning and I love it! Feels great and leaves my skin soft and smooth!

on 12/17/2003 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. It cleanse and tones at the same time. I remove my make-up beforehand so I don't know its make-up removing effect. The beads do not dissolve nevertheless. My only complaint is the artificial colouring and perfume as with most Avon products.
At 6GBP(=10USD) I paid for the 125ml tube, I wouldn't say it's cheap (especially for Avon). However I am so happy with this product that I will definitely consider buying it again.

on 5/14/2003 2:39:00 PM

My skin feels very clean, smooth, and invigorated after using this cleanser. I do feel this drys my skin out though, so I only use it at night to take off my make up and then use a gentler cleanser in the a.m. I may not be able to use it during the winter months when my skin is dryer. We'll see, but for the warmer time of year when I'm oilier, it's great.