Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.7

on 6/5/2005 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

good refreshing,qulaity product...was surprised that i likded it....

I love the way my faces feels after using this...it just feels clean and fresh, no residue, not heavy. Love it! Very refreshing.

on 10/8/2004 9:03:00 AM

This is a great cleanser. I love the fresh fragrance and the "just had a facial" feel after I have cleansed with this! I use morning and night and ALWAYS follow with a moisturizer. Great product. Don't get hung up on the beads.

I have been using this for a week now and with my acne prone skin it hasn't caused any breakouts. It removes all of my makeup and leaves no trace of mascara. I like the way my face feels after I am done. It isn't too drying and its refreshing. The O2 beads aren't for exfoliating and I break them up in my hand before I wash my face-isn't hard to do. I don't know if this would be good for overly dry skin unless you use a moisturizer afterwards. I find deals on this so I have never paid the retail price. I will continue to use this as it seems to be working for me and I like the results.

on 10/17/2003 10:10:00 AM

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My face feels wonderful every time I use it.

on 10/7/2003 11:09:00 PM

My favorite cleanser of all. I really like the price-you can get it on special many times. It thoroughly, yet gently cleans my combination skin and also has cleared up any stray pimples I may have had. I love the fresh clean scent and I actually like this better than the Lancome "Clarifiance" that I WAS using-and it also is about half the price!!!

on 9/22/2003 10:50:00 PM

I love this cleanser. I have combination skin and I'm sooo used to needing a moisturiser on my cheeks after using a cleanser strong enough to break through the oil on my forehead, nose and chin!

This leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, but not dry.

I do sell Avon and this is my favorite cleanser that they carry, for my skin type.

on 9/10/2003 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. Actually, I mix a little of this with my facial scrub and get wonderful results. Love the fact that it is gentle and makes my skin look great!

I thought this cleanser looked kinda neat - a clear gel with light blue beads suspended in it, vivid indeed!

The cleanser itself lathers very nicely and cleans my face very well. It rinses clean and felt very nice.

This cleanser available by Avon is slightly more expensive than other great cleansers Avon makes. I could buy it but, for now, I'm sticking with the equally effective, less expensive ones Avon has available. It is still a good cleanser.

Hint: Forget about dissolving the beads. Simply massage the lather into your face for a few seconds and rinse. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!

Okay so maybe I'm biased because I sell Avon but still... I'll definently be using this from now on.

I have oily/acne-prone skin and I have to, have to, have a cleanser than cleans well without stripping my skin. Plus I'm nearing 30 so the "fine lines and wrinkles" thing is a teencie bit of a concern.

This is more costly than I'm used to but its a good size tube and I need very little. It's slightly foamy and cleans very well, leaving a cool breeze feeling on my face. Ahhhh...

I haven't been using this very long so I don't know for certain if its actually going to help reduce any fine lines but I'll update and let ya' know.

tip: Try bursting the little blue beads in your hands when you foam it up. Works for me.. :)