Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.7

on 3/14/2003 2:53:00 PM

This is a cleanser and toner in one. It feels wonderful! I only use it to cleanse in the morning, because it is a little brisk for my dry/combination skin at nighttime. It really gives a glow as it claims to do. It is supposed to benefit skin by increasing the delivery of oxygen to cells, and I don't know if that is true, but I still love it. It makes my skin look great.

You need only a small amount. The smell is fabulous and my face feels and looks wonderful! My husband is using it for his large pores and blotchy skin. I'm waiting to see what happens.

on 4/20/2003 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Invigorating and soothing at the same time. Leaves skin really clean and soft. Fabulous Stuff.

on 4/21/2003 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good product, but I had a very hard time getting those little beads to "burst" on my skin (LOL)! Overall, a decent cleanser but I have others I like more (such as my Ultra Cream Cleanser from Avon).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!

Okay so maybe I'm biased because I sell Avon but still... I'll definently be using this from now on.

I have oily/acne-prone skin and I have to, have to, have a cleanser than cleans well without stripping my skin. Plus I'm nearing 30 so the "fine lines and wrinkles" thing is a teencie bit of a concern.

This is more costly than I'm used to but its a good size tube and I need very little. It's slightly foamy and cleans very well, leaving a cool breeze feeling on my face. Ahhhh...

I haven't been using this very long so I don't know for certain if its actually going to help reduce any fine lines but I'll update and let ya' know.

tip: Try bursting the little blue beads in your hands when you foam it up. Works for me.. :)

on 5/14/2003 2:39:00 PM

My skin feels very clean, smooth, and invigorated after using this cleanser. I do feel this drys my skin out though, so I only use it at night to take off my make up and then use a gentler cleanser in the a.m. I may not be able to use it during the winter months when my skin is dryer. We'll see, but for the warmer time of year when I'm oilier, it's great.

on 7/23/2003 3:51:00 AM

This cleanser made my face break out & it burned for days afterwards.

I thought this cleanser looked kinda neat - a clear gel with light blue beads suspended in it, vivid indeed!

The cleanser itself lathers very nicely and cleans my face very well. It rinses clean and felt very nice.

This cleanser available by Avon is slightly more expensive than other great cleansers Avon makes. I could buy it but, for now, I'm sticking with the equally effective, less expensive ones Avon has available. It is still a good cleanser.

Hint: Forget about dissolving the beads. Simply massage the lather into your face for a few seconds and rinse. continued >>

on 8/8/2003 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

A good gel cleanser - I have very oily skin and it gets all the makeup and 'ick' feeling off...rinses off clean also.

on 9/10/2003 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. Actually, I mix a little of this with my facial scrub and get wonderful results. Love the fact that it is gentle and makes my skin look great!