Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 30-35
Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this original cleanser! It was my fave till they decided to revamp it to: Retroactive 2-in-1 Cleanser. They both leave your skin clean & fresh.

on 2/22/2006 3:20:00 AM

It is an ok cleanser. The smell is not bad.

on 9/9/2005 11:18:00 PM

The newer version - Retroactive+ 2-in-1 Cleanser - is much less drying and better for those with oily, normal, or combo skin while those with dry skin should be using the ANEW Ultra Cream Cleanser.

on 6/16/2004 12:35:00 PM

I got this in a swap. It is an ok cleanser...the scent if very strong and perfumy. Nice at first but too strong for me. The beads don't do anything. I think this may be responsible for breaking my out, and I've noticed that some other reviewers mentioned the same thing. Would not repurchase.

Smells good. A little goes a long way. But made my skin super dry and gave me bumps. My skin looked shiny and dry at the same time, days after I used it. I couldn't figure out which one of the Avon products was doing the damage (I bought a couple of Avon Anew products and was using them for the first time). I stopped using one product at a time until I figured out which was the "culprit." This may be good though for someone with super oily skin. But not for me.

on 3/29/2004 10:20:00 PM

I found this product much too drying for my normal skin. Your skin feels clean, but tight and dry after use.

on 12/17/2003 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. It cleanse and tones at the same time. I remove my make-up beforehand so I don't know its make-up removing effect. The beads do not dissolve nevertheless. My only complaint is the artificial colouring and perfume as with most Avon products.
At 6GBP(=10USD) I paid for the 125ml tube, I wouldn't say it's cheap (especially for Avon). However I am so happy with this product that I will definitely consider buying it again.

I thought this cleanser looked kinda neat - a clear gel with light blue beads suspended in it, vivid indeed!

The cleanser itself lathers very nicely and cleans my face very well. It rinses clean and felt very nice.

This cleanser available by Avon is slightly more expensive than other great cleansers Avon makes. I could buy it but, for now, I'm sticking with the equally effective, less expensive ones Avon has available. It is still a good cleanser.

Hint: Forget about dissolving the beads. Simply massage the lather into your face for a few seconds and rinse. continued >>