Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 19-24
Avon Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

3.1

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love how clean my skin feels, like all the mucky grime has been purged from my face and the bursting of the beads is amusing. It smells refreshing, lathers up beautifully and leaves everything fresh. I will rebuy =)

on 7/24/2005 6:54:00 PM

Avon is awesome when it comes to GWP and I received a full size of this cleanser as a result. This is a refreshing cleanser, has the microbeads like the Clean and Clear Morning Burst but this is a far better cleanser. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh, ready to start a day.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This felt really good when i was washing my face (because the menthol it felt all cool and tingly and clean) however!!! I noticed I brokeout quite badly (I don't usually breakout). Sadly, I returned it and unfortunately will never re-purchase

I have been using this for a week now and with my acne prone skin it hasn't caused any breakouts. It removes all of my makeup and leaves no trace of mascara. I like the way my face feels after I am done. It isn't too drying and its refreshing. The O2 beads aren't for exfoliating and I break them up in my hand before I wash my face-isn't hard to do. I don't know if this would be good for overly dry skin unless you use a moisturizer afterwards. I find deals on this so I have never paid the retail price. I will continue to use this as it seems to be working for me and I like the results.

on 2/17/2004 11:50:00 AM

When I bought this product, I was thinking, okay oxygen and sunscreen in one for my skin must be great...NOT...I am very acne prone, and for some time my skin had been doing pretty well with no MAJOR breakouts...after about a week of use I started getting these tiny bumps under my skin...very unattractive...my boyfriend even asked me what the hell was going on--he does not notice ANYTHING! Anyway, I stopped use right away...but those little bumps did not go away...they turned into pimples and for the past 3 weeks my face has been recovering from bad breakouts left and right...If you have acne prone skin-BEWARE DO NOT use this cream!!!! I used about a weeks worth...If anyone does like it and wants it...email me and I can send it to you...Just $3.85 for shipping is all...

on 12/14/2003 7:02:00 AM

Great cleanser that does a great job of removing all of your make-up, even stubborn mascara! The smell is very fresh and afterwards your skin feels very soft and toner is unneccessary. There are little oxygen bubbles that are supposed to burst as you massage them into your face, but they don't unless you try really hard. Still, it's a great cleanser.

on 7/23/2003 3:51:00 AM

This cleanser made my face break out & it burned for days afterwards.