Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lipstick

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I loved some of the colors, but were sooo drying on my lips. It turned chunky and flaky, and after only an hour of wear (without much talking, drinking or eating), it dissapeared and gathered around my lips in an unattractive line around my mouth.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love this product as it has even colour and doesnt set into lines. how the balm is very drying on my lips

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

love the colours in this very afforable!! and the balm makes it last longer and gives it a sheen!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have spice clover and red dynamite. these are very long wearing and smooth to apply. i wish there were more colors but i love these and will always repurchase them.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I would definitely buy this product again. I bought the endless blossom color and because I'm tanned it almost looks like a natural color on my lips, but it makes them stand out more and look better. It smells like candyfloss but i must say, the taste of it isn't nice, that's the only down side. The color stays on for a good amount of time as well. I like how Rimmel have designed this product as a felt tip pen, i find it easier to apply than other lip gloss' which have the normal stick because you have more control on where you are actually putting it. 10/10 :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite lip liner! I have very oily skin and have issues with liner always feathering and bleading. This liner stays on all day and although it has a smooth feel when applying, it has a dry quality which I love because I don't like the whole glossy greasy feel on my lips... My favorite shade in Wild Clover and Tiramisu.. I hope they never stop making this liner because I will continue to purchase it over and over!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The staying power is great! I bought the shade "cafe au lait" and realized it was too dark for me. No problem- I just outline the lips and lightly shade the rest of my lips in then blend. It lasts for most of the day even though I have a strange habit of biting my lips. Repurchase? Definitely!

For the price, I don't think this is a bad product. It feels creamy & smooth on application. That said, I think its staying power could be better. Not the best stay-put lippie, but you get what you pay for, I guess...

[-] animal tested

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This left my lips feeling dry and it left chunks of crap all over my lips. It left a discusting ring around my lips, I have nice full lips and it left my looks looking crusty and wrinkled. I won't buy this again. Too bad because I really loved the color Taramisu.

Nice colours which go on smoothly and last well. A little drying so I agree with the other reviews which say it's not for everyday but for the the price I can't fault it.