3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

My favourite toner. It smells great. It's really refreshing. The trick is to swipe this over your face to lend it a bit of moisture, then immediately put on your moisturizer to seal that moisture in. It's not designed to mattify your skin, but rather to prep your skin for the moisturizer. I love love love love love this!!

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

16 years ago

This doesn't really work that well as a toner. My skin didn't feel any cleaner or mattified after using it. I guess it's okay to use as a makeup cleanser but it's not very effective for that too. If you have dry/normal skin, I guess it would be good but since I have oily skin, it doesn't work that well for me. The good thing is that it isn't irritating and doesn't make me break out.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

16 years ago

I love the fact that this toner is alcohol free. It really makes my skin more clean whenever I use it since this removes any left over make up or cleanser residue. The toner doesn't sting my face or break me out either. I'm obsessed with buying H20 products because of their "water based" and the good-for-you "sea ingredients" claims but this product does live up to it's hype. It only cost $25 and I'll repurchase for sure!

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

16 years ago

got it in a set. nice stuff, alc free, and it doesn't dry your skin out like so many others do. it's a pretty blue color and has a rather pleasant scent. I don't like the fact that its so expensive though, dunno if i'd buy it, but i'll say i would for good measure.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination

1.0

16 years ago

I received this as a GWP, a small bottle of 30ml. I've been using it for a couple of weeks - it simply doesn't do anything! My skin is not especially moisturized or feel toned.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

16 years ago

I've been using it for the past month and didn't found it does anything at all. It is just another toner with a flashy name. It didn't had this cooling effect after use.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

17 years ago

<font color="996699">Ehh. This is ok, I guess. It re-moisturizes my face after cleansing, and that's about it. Lacking in cooling/soothing/softening/cleansing properties (isn't that what a toner's suppose to do?!). Giving it points for its multi-vitamin/natural ingredients. However, for the price ($23CDN), I'm sure I can find something better.</font>

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

17 years ago

Pretty good stuff I think. Not sure if really does what it's claimed to do. I am not allergic to this toner and that is good enough. :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

17 years ago

nice large bottle which lasts for a while (so it should be, i was never one to splurge on beauty products) but feels like water turned blue from washing paintbrushes in. Great for cleaning carpet though (after i spilled shoe polish in my parents' bedrooms) :P!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesGreen

17 years ago

First of all, I should say that this toner did not dry me out. That's good, but the reason for this is because it contains <b>castor oil</b>. While there's nothing really <i>wrong</i> with that, I have a problem with it for two reasons: <OL> <LI> Castor oil can leave a sticky feel to the skin, which this toner did to me. <LI> <b>H2O</b> claims that their products are oil-free. Everyone complains about the mineral oil in <b>Clinique</b>'s DDML, but at least they don't lie about it. Read my <a href=http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=8622/Face_Oasis/H20/Moisturizers/>review</a> of <b>H2O</b>'s Face Oasis to find out why I'll never use their products again (hint: it's not just being oil-free that they lie about). </ol>

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm