L'Oreal Paris Colour Fresco in Gold Coin

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love all of the Colour Frescos, and the gold coin looks good with my bronze/tan skin. Great staying power, easy to apply. The shadows are just a little too dramatic for my everyday wear, but they're cool when I'm trying to be, and night wear.

on 1/8/2006 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love this shadow! The colour is wonderful - a gold that can be turned into silver. It works for both a natural and a dramatic look. Has it been discontinued? That would be a real pity, because it's one of my absolute favourites.

on 1/24/2005 9:40:00 AM

I think this product is discontinued. I really like it. I have 3 of the colour fresco's and this is my favorite. The packaging is cute and it is very portable. I found these on sale for $4 and they have the same effect as MAC'S shadesticks which I also love. Not much colour range but overall good product. would rebuy if they are still around.

on 2/7/2004 8:36:00 PM

Overall I really like the Colour Fresco cream shadows. They wear pretty well, but I've experienced some slight creasing overall. The cooling effect when they are applied to the eyelid is pleasant. They are fast and easy to apply and blend easily and nicely.

Gold Coin is a pale, sheer, slightly shimmery gold shade with a somewhat metallic edge that is great as a wash or a highlighter. I don't like it as an overall shadow because it's so pale and sheer. It also looks nice in the corners of eyes for an eye-brightening effect. continued >>