BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright
Eye BrightEye BrightEye Brighteye bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 1/4/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!! Eye Bright does exactly what it says on the tin -- brightens the eye area. It comes with little instructions about how to best apply, and I think it's definitely important for users to read those before they use it. This light pink pencil can be applied to the corners of the eyes, just under the eyebrow, and in the creases to really open and brighten the whole eye area. Works great with makeup or as a standalone. One of my favourite Benefit products.

on 1/2/2018 11:59:00 AM

This is a holy grail product for me. I wear it every time I put on makeup. Even on days when I don't wear foundation and just stick to mascara and lipgloss, I still wear this. It's surprisingly long lasting and the packaging makes it super easy to carry around or travel with. It gives my under eyes that brightness and fresh look that makes me look like I slept like a baby, even if I haven't. It gets rid of that tired look and also makes my under eye concealer brighter as well. I can't say enough good things. It could be cheaper. I find it a bit expensive for what it is. But otherwise, I'll be repurchasing this until Benefit discontinues it. Sometimes it can crease a bit under the eyes but it's nothing that a little dusting of setting powder can't fix.

on 9/17/2016 12:32:00 PM

I've had Eye Bright for nearly 2 months and was regretting my purchase. Finally, I decided to make to work. I didn't like the look of this in my waterline or inner corners (I prefer a regular concealer or shimmery highlight there, also a nude eyepencil works much better in the waterline). My dark circles aren't bad enough to warrant using this as a 'corrector', plus the texture is too dry for undereye skin.
So I played around with it, tried applying it on different parts of my face, and I found the best areas to use it on me::
Under the whole length of my eyebrow (this really opened up my eyes), on browbone, into nasiolabial-fold shadows or smile lines, the corners of the mouth, on the forehead and between the brows (I'm seeing the beginnings of a frown line there, so there is a slight depression). If you are more mature, try this in folds or creases (like marionette lines, frown lines, smile lines, anywhere you see aging shadows etc), then pat your foundation over it...I think it would work nicely!
Because it is matte and dry, the finish looks clean, no excess shine like you get in those 'illuminating concealers', so it won't draw more attention to flaws...and the effect is much more subtle and natural than using light-yellow concealers to 'highlight/brighten' (maybe it's because my face has more pink in it than yellow?). The pink shade works to cancel the dark cool tones of the shadows on my face superbly and it really does brighten the skin and make me look more youthful and fresh. It needs some good blending ofcourse, so I used my Sephora concealer brush #57 to do that, and then I stippled my usual foundation over it...the end result made me really happy. I'm glad this product is not going to go to waste.
I wish I could find an actual concealer in this shade...this product made me realize that I need a light pink concealer in my life!! Will probably need it even more the older I get. I think the price for this pencil is ridiculous. I'd be so happy if this shade was available in a 0.5-1oz tube form and marketed as a correcting concealer...please no shimmer or light reflective particles, just 100% matte, opaque and with a thick creamy consistency (like those long-wearing, full-cover concealers). Someone please make this happen...MUFE, MAC, Inglot...are you there?

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I never realized what a power hitter this was for me until I went to visit my dd. Often it's the only product I use on my eyes and yet she asked me what I was using on my eyes and she said they looked really pretty. I use this on the inside and outside corners of my eyes, tapped in and it just gives my eyes exactly what they need in terms of looking their best. It's hard to explain, it's subtle and doesn't look like, oh look she brightened her eyes. It's more, oh look she's healthy and gets rest and looks her best. I plan on keeping this in my stash for the rest of my days, hope they don't do anything to change it as it really is perfect IMO.

Hmmm.... I was using a highlighter by NYX before buying this. I think this product doesn't glide on as well as others. It's just ok for me.

on 2/8/2016 5:27:00 AM

First you think this might be a useless product and only for someone who "has already everything". But in fact, it really makes a difference once applied. It quickly became a part of my daily routine and I feel I look more awake with it. Also, I love the fact that it is a stick, which makes it very easy to use and the consistency of the stick is just firm enough to still be a stick and soft enough to be applied very smoothly. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product to wear on the inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow, or under the eyebrows to add a subtle highlight with no sparkle. I wear this alone on my "lazy days" on the inner corners of my eyes to give a more "awake" effect, but it's also great to use under shimmery shadows on a smoky eye or as a highlight. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a retractable pencil, because I feel like I waste so much product having to sharpen the pencil with a sharpener. All in all, this is a very versatile product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a quick easy highlighting product.

on 3/13/2015 10:33:00 AM

This is not one of my favorite Benefit products. The color looks fake in my waterline, doesn`t blend very well in the inner corners, and it is a little too obvious, like "Here I am!", if you try using it under your eyebrow arch or as an under eye concealer. I get what it`s trying to be, but I don`t think it works really.

on 12/20/2014 7:00:00 PM

This is the one Benefit product I can't do without. Use it practically every day to brighten my eyes by lining the inner rims. Also great to "lift" eyes by applying just under the brow and inner eye corner. Instant sleep! I had Lasik a few years ago and find computer time, late nights, etc. take a toll on my eyes and how refreshed they look, so this is a staple in my makeup kit. I also really like this just above the lip to define the Cupid's Bow--makes your lipstick pop. It's a great basic, try it!

on 2/27/2015 7:36:00 PM

need i say more? beautiful and have always repurchased. lifted and brighten my eyes instantly. stil has a slightly dandruffy eyelash look if u put too much though