Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

3.9

on 7/4/2016 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my bedtime perfume. I shower at night and put this on. Husband adores it and it feels like clean lovely sleep to me. I ran out, tried a variety of other fragrances, and ended up back with Tea Rose. Hope they keep making it.

on 8/22/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Strangely, I find this smells great, I will sometimes open the bottle to smell it...but I have no desire for MYSELF to smell like that. It's pretty pure rose, like fresh cut roses in a florist. Smells great. Too strong and one-note for me, though. I found this for super cheap at Marshalls, so I use it to spray rooms sometimes, or like my sink to keep it smelling fresh. A weird use for perfume, maybe, but it works. It's super strong, so even as a room spray I have to be careful not to use more than a few sprays. Dowside: packaging is meh. Why did they have to add coloring to make it look pee-colored? Weird.

on 3/17/2013 3:41:00 PM

Forget all the chi-chi, absurdly over-priced rose niche perfumes. If you want to smell like a genuine tea rose this is the scent you should reach for. The most important thing is ONE spritz between your boobs is all you need. Seriously. That will last you the rest of the day. And you're getting this from someone who likes to spray perfume on like it was air freshner. But with this any more than a small spritz is overkill and it will ruin it for you. It will be too strong, too harsh. Pretty much goes for a song online, these days. I used to wear it ages ago, and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Classic rose scent with massive staying power. I also detect a jammy sweet strawberry note underlying the roses. I've tried layering this with other scents when I want to add a rosy note, but it always takes over. Maybe I will try decanting, daubing. A great bargain and a little goes a very long way!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have kept a bottle of this on hand for probably 20 years. This is a true, fresh, bright, clean tea rose scent. There are no musky or spicy or "dirty" undertones. This is the smell of pure tea rose and nothing else. If you are crazy about the smell of roses- which I am- then you'll love this fragrance. And I find that this mixes nicely with other scents since it only smells like roses- I can spritz a little of this on after I have used Coty Wild Musk or other scented products and it almost seems to make anything smell even better. Yes, this does have a rep for being loved by sweet old ladies. But the key word there is sweet.

on 1/22/2009 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty pure rose scent. I used to wear it when I was 12-13 years old. It IS strong, and like many others, I recommend spraying it in the air and walking through the mist- that's all you need. Remarkably affordable. The only reason I stopped wearing it was because I got tired of it (I go through phases) and starting gravitating to the predictable vanilla fragrances later in my teens. The smell of roses always makes me think of elegance and beauty, I'm considering a return...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My mom squirt me up with this when I was in Elementary school and I got kicked out of class because it was making the teacher and students sick! LOL, talk about embarrassing, if you wear this only spray into the air and walk through it, it is very strong!

on 7/16/2005 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My mom wears this. I think it really does smell like roses. I do not like rose smells myself, but I think this does smell authentic and not too overpowering.

on 3/13/2003 1:37:00 PM

This perfume was sort of popular a few years back, and also one of my first perfumes. I remember getting a small sample vial, putting it in my jewelry box, and opening it to smell a big bouquet of roses! This EDT smells just like rose essential oil, and nothing else. Sometimes I really like single notes, and this is it. I've received compliments from people who wanted to know where the fresh roses are. :) Tea Rose should really be a classic.

Popular Fragrances