Lancôme Juicy Tubes Blueberry Blast

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.9

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

okay, so, i've read many reviews on this on here, and decided to try it.
firstly i have NO idea whatsoever why it's called 'blueberry blast'. surely not just because it's blue?! but the scent is a very strong mint, similar to spearmint. i personally really like it, and think it's quite an unusual smell for a juicy tube, but i can see how that could put you off. it also tingles on your lips.
secondly, the gloss doesn't go on blue, like the vivid blue it appears in the tube, but it has a LOT of navy blue glitter in it, with makes the gloss feel a little bit gritty, and also makes your lips look slightly purple-y, as the navy glitter contrasts the pink in your lips, which someone else mentioned before.
it's really similar to 'icy pop', but icy pop comes out blue-er on your lips, has less blue glitter, and smells a lot like bubblegum and it also tingles.
so i personally really like this juicy tube, it's very unusual and a bit special. i might even prefer it to icy pop, as the gloss isn't blue. the fact that it has more glitter, makes it iridescent, which is quite hard to achieve with lip gloss.
a possible favourite.
try it!
~

Love the blue sparkles and awesome shine, this is a great lip gloss.

on 3/8/2004 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first JT and it wont be my last i love this its so pretty and i love the iridescent light purple/blueish glitter that is very subtle this is a great must have for anyone that likes JT.

on 1/7/2004 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the look of this lipgloss quite a bit although I find that the minty taste of this gloss dries my lips out whereas none of the other colors do...oh well - beautiful nonetheless.

on 10/30/2003 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank goodness this doesn't smell like blueberry! Spearmint heaven squeezed so gently on my lips.. looks like a dream; subtle, but not understated flecks of blue in this mostly clear gloss; Beats the pants off MAC's clear lipgloss (which I consider a little "too over the top");
Try this: a layer of the blueberry blast; then top it off with MAC's lustre lipstick in FRESH BREW- it's a beautiful, full lipped, perfect nude.

on 7/14/2003 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

At first I was a little annoyed that I once again spent money on another clear lipgloss, but once I wore it more I kept falling deeper and deeper in love. It is so shiney and I love the stickiness and minty smell. The blue flecks are gorgeous and brighten my lips and face. One of my faves - Love it!

on 4/18/2003 11:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I haven't bought this one yet b/c my favorite sales rep wasn't at the counter today, but this one really impressed me when I tried it on. The blue scared me at first, but it's one of the super-sheer shades, so it doesn't really look super-blue. The iridescence is just so cool - I felt very disco-inferno but not in a cheesy way. I'd liken it to a clear nail polish that has iridescent glitter in it - you could wear it alone for a hint of jazz or throw it over your favorite color for a real bang.